Technical Analyst, Group Payments Tech
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The purpose of the Group Payments Tech Area is to transform Payments by fortifying existing platforms, simplifying and standardising processes and technology and by enabling our business through reusable end-to-end services.
As an Analyst, you will deeply understands the business environment to refine requirements to increase the quality and efficiency of the customer outcome being delivered by the Squad and ensure the stability of systems
Also, as an Analyst, you will understand the payments environment to refine requirements to increase the quality and efficiency of the outcomes being delivered by the Squad as well as ensuring the stability of systems.
You will be a member of the Analyst Chapter. As a member, you will share ideas and knowledge and partner with your Chapter Lead to uplift the capability of the chapter.
You can also check out our Analyst persona or watch this animation to get an insight into what a day in their life might look like.
Who are you?
- A team player - You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s biggest fan - You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable - You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie - You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other’s growth - You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver - You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy - You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
What You Bring To The Role
- Ability to identify MVP through planning, organising, modelling and prioritising requirements with stakeholders coupled with the ability to facilitate ceremonies and drive outcomes.
- Ability to adopt a functional decomposition approach to analysis using an extensive range innovative elicitation methods and techniques.
- Partner with the Product Owner, Engineers and others in your Squad to uncover dependencies and validate boundaries and sequencing of user stories
- Ability to understand and document current and future state.
- Ability to assess the impacts of change to requirements.
- Proficient across a broad range of elicitation techniques to defining requirements in complex business and technology environments to meet business outcomes.
You Will Also Have The Following Specialised Skills-
- Solid knowledge of ANZ payments and payments business related drivers.
- Knowledge of the technical systems that support the payments business
- Solid knowledge of process mapping
- Good Knowledge of Agile concepts, practices and procedures - including Story writing
- Well versed in problem analysis and requirement documenting for problem resolution
- Good knowledge and experience of Confluence and JIRA
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shaping a world where people and communities thrive for over 180 years.