Director of Client Support, APAC – Payments
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About The Role
Responsibility within the APAC region for ensuring the successful delivery of the strategic FIS Cards SaaS platform, P1C, to its clients. As part of this responsibility takes ownership of client satisfaction, maintaining client communication and the overall management of the operational client relationship. This role and the team that it encompasses are the champions for the client within FIS, and constantly drive towards achieving better client outcomes through coordinating the matrixed functions that participate in service delivery.
What You Will Be Doing
- Directly leading a team of onshore and offshore resources and working closely with a range of internal partners and stakeholders to ensure uninterrupted and secure delivery of services consistently meeting and exceeding our customer expectations
- A client key contact/escalation point and carries broad responsibilities within formal contracted client engagement models
- Participation within Change Management including CAB representation, review and approval of changes, ensuring diligence on change processes and associated coordination of change with customers
- Providing Exec engagement and communication during critical incidents. Driving incident resolution and communication. Driving subsequent problem management and resolution
- Participation in and support for audit, RISC and compliance activities
- Management and execution of client support projects/initiatives to address gaps and issues within the service offering
- Scaling and training of the team, onboarding of new customers onto the Client Support function.
- Ongoing development of the client support function, including driving automation, process improvements, etc. to realise increased efficiency and associated cost reduction
- Driving the ongoing evolution of the servicing model and team structures to ensure optimal usage of our offshore centres.
- Creating and maintaining a strong team spirit and driving employee engagement. Potential impacts if not covered include reduction in staff engagement and morale.
What You Bring
- Displays strong leadership qualities, decision making abilities, and strong business judgment
- Proven track record in client relationship management and service delivery from the supplier/vendor side
- Broad understanding of fintech and strategic aspects of the Payments/Cards business and participates in and/or establishes initiatives that contribute to overall success
- Displays strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively manage high pressure and challenging engagements (both customer facing and international within FIS) throughout incidents and/or ongoing problems encountered as part of service delivery
- Exhibits a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to the enterprise and the client
- Viewed as an expert resource by peers and co-workers, maintains a good working relationship with both internal and client management and has a thorough internal working knowledge of the enterprise
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Evolve and grow with a world leading payments software provider
- A multi-faceted job with a high degree of responsibility and broad range of opportunity
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests