Senior Business Analyst - API Gateway
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As eftpos moves forward into a time of transformation and growth we are looking for a highly experienced API Senior Business Analyst. eftpos has been working with the industry to use API for every payment, digital identity, and beyond. This role will sit within The delivery team providing business analysis support and ave world-class customer experience through API.
Outcomes and Accountabilities
- The role will be responsible for creating and delivering API Products to external customers
- Have a customer/ Fintech/Payment Gateway API experience from first phase design inception to digital solution BAU.
- The role will be working with Product, Risk, Legal, Privacy, Compliance, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and external technical customers like Developers and Engineers.
- The role demonstrates advanced knowledge and ability, applying the competency in new or complex situations and guides other professionals.
- Product Backlog Management: Identity, document, and refine user stories to increase the degree of detail relating to acceptance criteria, assumptions, constraints, dependencies.
- Experience working with Apigee, AWS & Drupal highly desirable.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 8 years of experience as a business analyst and 2 years experience with external-facing API gateways
- Strong knowledge of requirements methodology (planning, elicitation, documentation), proven ability to gather system requirements independently.
- Thrives in a busy environment.
- Comfortable to communicate with external customers on technical requirements and solution design.
- A positive and supportive contributor to your tribe and the business.
Personal Attributes (Competencies)
Customer Focused - Maintains service delivery standards. Follows through on requests and inquiries in a timely and effective manner.
Value Diversity - Open to inputs from others. Appreciates and understands the views of others.
Teamwork & Collaboration - Demonstrates initiative to build rapport and connection with stakeholders online and face to face. Provides assistance, information, and support to others.
Adaptability & Continuous Improvement - Adapts working style to different situations. Flexible and responsive to new approaches and changing work priorities.
Effective Communication -Presents information that is clear and easy to understand
Delivering Value - Understands own deliverables and how they help eftpos succeed. Has a clear view of priorities, plans, and uses time and resources effectively to meet operational and strategic goals. Partners with customers/stakeholders to identify opportunities and independently takes action to influence goal achievement.
Leadership - Aware of areas for personal improvement and seeks opportunities to build skills. Takes accountability for completing work tasks effectively. Demonstrates commitment to organisational values. Takes the lead, as required, to achieve outcomes.
At eftpos, everyone is responsible for managing risks
Every eftpos team member holds responsibility for managing risk, be it financial, safety, or otherwise. This includes proactively identifying and assessing risks, identifying key controls and emerging risks, ensuring compliance with relevant legislative, regulatory, and policy requirements, and reporting risk in an appropriate way in a timely manner.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Australia's own debit payments system