Merchant Acquiring Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What makes an outstanding Merchant Acquiring Manager?
You'll be customer driven, focus on customer / user satisfaction along with highly developed interpersonal skills the ability to work effectively with people. You'll have highly developed analytical and problem solving skills plus demonstrated leadership skills, able to coach and manage a multi geographic team.
The ANZ Merchant Acquiring Manager is responsible for merchant boarding, lifecycle maintenance and level 2 customer support for Fiserv’s Australia and New Zealand merchant acquiring portfolio. Leading a team of associates in multiple geographies, the ANZ Merchant Acquirer Manager drives the relentless pursuit of customer service excellence, while ensuring tight discipline on governance and controls. This is applied to day-to-day operations, as well as developing and driving continuous improvement initiatives. This is customer facing, hands on leadership role that involves developing and leading the operational relationships with enterprise clients and sales partners.
- Lead and manage the ANZ Merchant Acquiring team, including managing managers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with enterprise clients and sales partners and act as an escalation point.
- Ensure the daily/weekly processing tasks are completed in accordance with aligned SLAs, policy, and process guidelines.
- Oversee case management, ensuring all customer cases are actioned within aligned SLAs
- Responsible for overall complaints management handling and tracking
- Oversee relevant Incident Management, including post incident reporting and implementation of post incident remediation
- Actively collaborate with other functional teams and stakeholders to drive change management, client implementations and new product initiatives.
- Drive a continuous improvement agenda, focused on elevating the client experience.
- Highly developed inter-personal skills Client / User focus
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- A degree qualification is preferred (possibly in computer science or related discipline)
- Further education in IT or relationship management is highly regarded.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Financial Services @ the Speed of Life