This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors.
Since October 28, 2020, Worldline and Ingenico have merged to become one single payments champion
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payment.
We are currently searching for a driven and resilient Project Manager to join the team and assist in delivering projects to one of our key customers.
Ideally you will have had experience in delivering software projects to large enterprise clients coupled with the technical knowledge needed to drive consistency in deadlines,
Any knowledge of the payments industry (acquiring) will be an advantage, though we will consider experienced candidates with the desire to learn about this sector.
Role & Responsibility will include but not limited to:
- Work closely with Account Managers or Customers to facilitate the identification/definition of business requirements
- Work closely with the Software Team to facilitate the creation of Solutions Designs that meet Customer and Ingenico requirements
- Produce Project Plans giving consideration to dependencies and risk mitigation
- Produce Statement of Work and estimate costs for customer proposals, both high-level and detailed
- Work closely with the Software Team to deliver project artefacts such as Solution Documents, Test Summary Reports and Release Notes
- Manage end-to-end delivery of assignments from managing Production Incidents to full-scale Projects using virtual teams and Agile methodologies
What you need to succeed in the position:
- Proven experience in Software Project Management at the enterprise level
- Proven experience in working with large corporate clients
- Experience working with one or more methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban or Waterfall
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills are critical, and a consulting background would be highly desired.
You will be joining a global leader in digital transformation during a period of growth; where you will also see your actions have direct impact on the growth and evolution of the business.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These are our core values and is reflected in our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Ingenico our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital payments for a trusted world