Senior Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position at WorldFirst
Title: Senior Operations Specialist
Report to: Operations Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Purpose of Role: Responsible for Oversight and Success of the Localised Operational function in our Singapore office, you will deliver excellent service to all of our clients globally in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
What You'll Do
Senior Operations Specialist based in Hong Kong adhering to Singaporean Market Observances.
The Senior Operations Specialist will manage a diverse workforce within organisation that ensures efficient day-to-day function and maintenance of high performing team members. The main focus of this role will encompass but not limited to oversight of the Payments, Middle Office and Settlements Disciplines and act as a bridge of communication to localised initiatives
The objectives are to deliver excellent service to all of our clients globally in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
This role is suited to energetic enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and analytical skills. We are looking for people who have an eye for detail, enjoy working under pressure and to deadlines, whilst also being passionate about creating a great client journey.
- Responsible for the day to day undertaking and performance of the Local Operations Function within Singapore.
- Support members of staff (locally and internationally) across the Payment and Middle Office disciplines focusing primarily in Singapore
- Review, conceptualise and implement recommendations to improve service quality, Operational efficiency and customer satisfaction level
- Collaborate with Front Line Managers, participate in project initiatives
- Formulate policy and procedure manuals to improve the workflow, engage in system enhancement to optimise automation
- Participate in staff recruitment and retention
Who you are:
- Candidate with minimum 2 Years Leadership Experience
- Inspires great team work, displays good communication skills and has the ability to work in a time sensitive environment
- Has experience in Finance/Banking/ Foreign Exchange and has knowledge of International Payment systems (FAST, MEPS, SWIFT etc)
- Has experience in the in the Middle Office Space (Exposure and Margin Management, Credit and Risk Analysis)
- Payment Service Provider and Ecommerce Marketplace knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent accuracy, strong attention to detail and ability think critically
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
What We Offer
From day one you'll find yourself part of our friendly, innovative and internationally collaborative team. We offer opportunities to grow – whether that means joining one of our international offices or broadening your skill set through training from our dedicated Talent Development team.
WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst welcomes conversations around flexible working arrangements.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.
Also please check out our website to find out more about what we do here at WorldFirst: https://www.worldfirst.com
Who We Are
WorldFirst is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been setting a new standard for the foreign exchange market and have transferred more than $70bn to date. Our diverse team of 650 specialist individuals span across 8 global offices, helping over 250,000 customers worldwide receive outstanding product offerings alongside dedicated award-winning customer service
Our mission to build the world’s best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant’s vision of "bringing the world equal opportunities”. Becoming an Ant company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The smart way to collect, convert and make payments globally