Systems Programmer III (Cloud Network Engineer)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will do:
- Act as a lead network engineer in cloud application migration process and develop target state and transition state design for cloud adoption and migration. Ensure full network availability and security during and after migration is completed.
- Build CICD pipeline for Infrastructure as a Code and Network as a Code, based on Ansible, Terraform, AWS cloud formation and Azure Resource Manager template
- Collaborate with other technical teams at Morgan Stanley to deliver product and solution level support.
- Deliver Network Design Document based on the requirements and best practices.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly skilled IT professionals and senior management.
What you will bring:
- Must be willing to work in Makati on a Hybrid setup by early next year
- Must be willing to work on a morning shift (note that training may commence on a US morning shift)
- Must have skills/tools/experience: Core Networking skills (On-Prem), Routing, Switching, BGP, and Firewall Management(Palo Alto).
- Nice to have skills/tools/experience: Cloud Networking, vNet/VPC, Cloud Subnetting and AppGW/Transit gateway.
- Skills Desired: AWS and/or Azure Solution Architect
- College undergraduates and Non-Bachelors Degree holders with relevant experiences are welcome to apply
- at least 8 years of experience in Enterprise Networking
- at least 8 years of experience on DC design
- at least 4 years of experience with Cloud PaaS and/or IaaS (Azure, AWS)
- Knowledge of IaC: Ansible, Terraform, AWS Cloud formation, Azure RM template
- Solid understanding of client/server, networking and Internet technologies
- Knowledge of networking technologies such as TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, MPBGP, MPLS VPNs, VxLAN, Multicast
- Knowledge of DMVPN, IPSEC and Encryption Standards, Network Security
- Knowledge on Cloud Networking and Security best practices: Public (AWS and Azure) Cloud Technologies is desirable.
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure architectural principles and key networking services such as.
- AWS Global infrastructure, VPC, S3, EC2, Route 53, Transit Gateway, Direct Connect.
- MS Azure VNet, VNet-Peering, Private Link, vWAN, Express Route, Firewall, Load Balancer
- Practitioner-level network automation skills using DevOps and CI/CD pipeline practices: Python or Shell Scripting, YAML etc.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A variety of career development tools, resources & opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests