Product Manager, Network & Platform Solutions
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Network and Platforms Solutions is part of Visa’s product division, leading the Product Management function across hero and emergent platform products like Tokenization, Secure Remote Commerce, VisaNet Processing and Visa Developer.
Our Network and Platforms reach across a variety of partners (Issuers, Acquirers, Technology Solution Providers, Gateways) and are constantly evolving so we need Product Managers who are curious, continuously adapting, and excited to work on products that touch millions of people and businesses globally every day.
What a Product Manager Does At Visa
Our Product associates are building the subject matter expertise for the products in their remit. You will work with the broader product team to identify and execute on the biggest customer problem or business opportunity, aligned with our overarching strategy and mission. You will have ownership over your product and problem space and will drive activities that are critical for its success as part of our roadmap.
In This Role You Will
- Support the product management lifecycle focusing on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and optimizing our products and solutions with our clients and users.
- Build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and liase with cross functional teams globally
- Support the definition of the product vision and roadmap for our market
- Help drive success to achieve the product goals including but limited to owning focused activities against priorities and working across functional teams and clients to deliver outcomes
Why This Role Is Important To Visa
One of the many reasons Visa’s Network consistently brings leading payment products and platforms to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with regional and global product owners, GTM and commercialization teams, etc. to help design and develop solutions that best fit the needs of our clients, partners and users in the Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific market.
- Solution-mind set – Applying creative problem-solving techniques and championing a client-first approach to solutioning when opportunities and challenges arise to meet specific business objectives.
- Active Contributor to Team Success - Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals. Makes suggestions for achieving team goals or performing team functions, provides necessary assistance to remove obstacles to help the team accomplish its goals.
- Business-Technical Translator – Translates complex technical specifications into well-defined business concepts, showcasing the impacts and implementation considerations to develop and deliver solutions to market.
- High-Impact Communication - Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations, communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions.
- Building Strategic Work Relationships - Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals. Establishes good interpersonal relationships by helping people feel valued, appreciated, and included in discussions (enhances self-esteem, empathizes, involves, discloses, supports).
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
What You Will Need
- Motivated by great product solution design and delivery with a high attention to detail
- Strong experience in managing and bringing new products and solutions to market
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong focus on client needs
- Strong team orientation with a collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style, able to work effectively across multiple teams globally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities
- Self-motivated, forward-thinking results-oriented individual with the ability to progress multiple priorities concurrently
- Experience in and passion for payments
- Excellent client engagement and relationship management skills with a collaborative approach to stakeholder management and influencing without authority
What Will Also Help
- Relevant commercial experience in product management
- Able to keep pace, continuously learn and upskill across evolving product capabilities with genuine desire to understand the end user pain points and problems being solved
- Deep understanding and empathy of customer needs and commercial drivers
- Business and technical competence to be able to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders -architects, UX practitioners and the wider product team essential
- Ability to articulate plans with clear rationale and effective storytelling to a range of stakeholders at all levels of an organisation is desirable
- Experience with Financial Institution/Banking product development
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the country where this job is located are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions