Senior Solution Consultant
What will you contribute?
You will be part of the Asia Pacific regional team, and reporting to the Head of Universal Banking, APAC Global Solution Consulting.
The Global Solution Consultants is a global team of highly skilled functional and technical domain specialists with, on average, over 15 years’ FinTech experience gained within financial institutions, independent software vendors, consulting firms, technology providers and Finastra. Working with the various Finastra teams (sales, marketing, product management, implementation, customer support) your regional team contributes to the revenue growth at Finastra by bringing innovative solutions to the financial markets in APAC. The team is supported by a global enablement team, that helps with all technical and back-office aspects of bid management - from the RFP responses, through Central Demo Systems creation and maintenance, to POC test cases configuration and customisation - so that you can spend more time on client facing activities.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- As a Solution Consulting Lead for our Universal Banking platform you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction
- A focus on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions blending multiple components from the Finastra solution set.
- Become a functional expert on the Finastra core banking solutions and be able to present the value proposition for the entire solution or specific components thereof.
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
- Advises internal and external clients on overall solution architectures and the technology requirements.
- Ability to articulate the Finastra solution value statement and deliver it throughout the lifecycle of sales process – both internally and externally
- Ability to conduct discovery sessions to establish credibility with the clients, analysis of the client’s needs and position the Finastra product modules appropriately to ease the sales process and optimize the efficiency
- Create solution design documentation - both internally and externally to the customers - which includes data flow diagrams, description of application components and ownership of the functional responses within the RFI/RFP documents
- Advise on business best practice and technology, mentoring and advising throughout all phases of the sales cycle to ensure world class solution selection
- Collaborate with sales representatives throughout the lifecycle of the sales campaign, including exploratory meetings, consultative solution selling demonstrations and workshops, and gap analysis to ensure cross-team alignment in customer engagement and produce best-in-class winning solutions
- Take a lead role on opportunity bid management: you will be the engagement lead who owns end-to-end solution proposal and engages and coordinates requisite internal resources to execute
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell Finastra solutions to existing and prospective customers
- Strong client-focus and impeccable professional integrity.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in computer science, an advanced degree is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of banking fundamentals, retail/commercial banking products life cycle, accounting and back-office operations
- 5 to 10 years core banking solution experience. Experience can be through solution providers, consulting firms or banks.
- Conversant with global best practice Banking Models
- Understanding of the APAC Banking market and requirements
- Thorough knowledge of system and application design.
- In depth knowledge of competitors in the core banking space.
- Demonstrated presentation and workshop leadership skills
- Experience in the selection and implementation of a core banking solution within a financial institution is a distinct advantage
- Experience in financial service software consulting or pre-sales support
- Strong analytical skills & understand current business / industry including relevant regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs
- Self-driven individual with strong motivation to excel in identified pursuits
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques
- Excellent presentation skills & Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge on retail channels solutions such as online and mobile banking including the market trends driving such solution advancements
- Ability to travel frequently as needed
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open