VP Customer Service
Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As VP of Customer Service, you manage Aspire’s support system to customers. You oversee level 1 - level 2 - level 3 support teams, customer experience, learning & development. Your role is crucial to support & retention of our current customer base, and to be the Voice of the customer within the organisation.
- Manage level 1, 2, 3 customer support teams and ensure best in class customer experience
- Increase the quality of customer interactions best-in-class levels. Our users are financial directors, C-suite executives, start-up founders. It requires top tier business communication skills to interact with them, and it requires the team to know exactly what they are talking about
- Ensure high availability of teams and fast time-to-first-response and time-to-resolution. Ensure that all teams are fully up to date with all products & service and are trained to do basic troubleshooting
- Create a cost-effective support system and keep cost of support within market standards
- Translate customer interactions into actionable insights to the organisation, and drive cross-functional initiatives to act upon it; Be the voice of the customer within the company. Surface high prio issues to the management immediately to help the organisation to take action.
- Update the management and board on customer service performance and voice of the customer insights
- Coach the teams & team leads to help them to reach their highest potential
- You have done it before - Minimum 10 years of experience; Track record in a leadership & customer service/success roles; Preferably in SaaS or financial services
- You are hungry and have the spirit of a warrior - You have a positive attitude and are hands-on. You take 200% ownership of your scope and make things happen right now.
- You can think short and long term - You come up with a strategy for the next quarters, but also to execute and produce deliverables this week
- You make operations run like clockwork - You are highly analytical and structured, you can coach managers so they can manage their team autonomously
- You are customer-obsessed - Putting yourself in the shoes of the customer comes naturally to you. The customer comes first, not your colleague, not your supervisor. You always do right by the customer.
- You have strong communication skills - You can communicate very well on the phone and in writing, with internal and external stakeholders. Your communication is clear, concise and professional.
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-one finance for growing businesses