Payments Analyst, APAC
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as SHEIN, Grab, Shopback, PRISM+, Binance, Sony Electronics and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Role Title: Payments Analyst, APAC
Department: Treasury, Finance
Payments Analyst APAC at Checkout.com :
Checkout.com is seeking a motivated Payments Analyst to join our APAC treasury team in Singapore.
Reporting to our Regional Payments Manager APAC, you'll be working on a growing portfolio of partners in the APAC region and will work with the APAC Treasury team with regards to merchant payment as well as external and internal queries in relation to payments processing. In addition, you will also assist the Payments team in the APAC region.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Processing of Merchant Payments on various regional banking platforms
- Merchant statement creation, review and distribution
- Supervise and reconcile transactions and payment volumes across all our systems daily
- Input outgoing Merchant payments
- Assistance with daily treasury management as well as scheme reconciliation processes
- Dealing with merchant payment queries and investigations
- Review processing data and analysis
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Participation in ongoing projects around development of back office systems
- Implementing and reviewing processes and procedures
- Liaising with 3rd party providers (eg. Banks)
- Use strong problem solving skills and a deep understanding of our systems to resolve queries with our customers in mind
- Assisting the rest of the team as required
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- 2+ years of experience in Treasury and Payments
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with tight delivery schedules and prioritise accordingly
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Process oriented and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively
- Demonstrated experience of working within the financial services industry
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel (Highly desirable)
- Process driven – You understand processes intuitively, are highly organised, and are constantly on the lookout to improve the way you work. You love tweaking things.
- Collaborative – You seek first to understand and then to be understood. You communicate your actions and intentions clearly - verbally as well as in a written form.
- Proactive – You have a proactive attitude towards problems. You pay attention to details and think about the implications of what you are doing.
- Most importantly, a team player - someone fully committed to their team and who takes pride in their work, both independently and as a collective.
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
What We Stand For
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here .
More About Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Adapt, innovate and thrive with more value from every transaction flowing through your business.