Business Development Executive
So, who is Till Payments?
We’re an Aussie-born, global fintech disruptor opening up a world of possibilities for businesses seeking simple, seamless, all-in-one payments. We take the complexity out of getting paid with single-source solutions that ensure merchants can accept any payment wherever and whenever their customers shop, be it online, in-store, or a combination of both.
Who do we need on the team, and what will you be doing?
We’re looking for tenacious Sales & Business Development Executive to help us drive our revenue and make a direct impact on Till’s growth.
You’ll be focusing on B2B selling within the FinTech environment, specifically payment solutions. These opportunities will be a mix of both warm leads provided to you to develop and close and direct sales using your own network and team targets.
No two days in a high growth scale-up are the same, but these will be your key responsibilities:
- Proactively building and managing a pipeline of leads through a variety of channels, warm leads, referrals, prospecting.
- Own the full sales cycle, showcase Till’s value in competitive processes, and consultatively apply highly technical product knowledge from Till solutions.
- Develop a strong understanding of the merchant’s business objectives and decision-making processes and position the Till solution as a genuine value creator for our potential clients.
- Conduct product demonstrations and coordinate the preparation of sales proposals, tenders/bids, etc.
- Develop and strengthen multi-level relationships within merchants to form long-term business partnerships.
- Stay across payment solution offerings from our competitors and understand their market strategy and value proposition to differentiate the Till experience.
- Engage with our Product, Brand, and Operations teams to share feedback and insights to help amplify our growth trajectory.
Who are you, and what experience will you bring?
Your friends describe you as motivated and smart, your colleagues would call you a great team player and your manager calls you their top sales rep! You’ve got a hunger to succeed, and a real passion for FinTech.
We’re open to different skills and backgrounds who can help us deliver on this role, though it’s important that you’ll have:
- Experience directly selling a technology product or service, with a record of top performance
- Great listening skills and ability to quickly become a trusted resource for decision-makers.
- Excellent presentation skills – you’re articulate and confident when liaising with stakeholders.
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements including revenue share arrangements.
And here’s why we think you’ll love working at Till:
- We’re proud of our collaborative, inclusive, and vibrant culture and we have a ‘One Team, One Family’ mindset. We take care of ourselves, our teams, our customers, and our community.
- We offer attractive remuneration packages that can include a competitive salary with incentives such as cash bonuses and share options to reward your efforts.
- We have a range of benefits and perks that include 20 weeks paid parental leave for those growing their families, paid volunteering leave to give back to our communities, flexible work arrangements, great social and cultural events, and a kitchen full of goodies to make sure you never get hangry.
Here at Till, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. If you would like to discuss your suitability for the role before applying, please call Mel Norton on 02 8061 4180.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading omni-channel payments solutions enabling hundreds of merchants worldwide.