Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As the Solution Engineer you will work alongside our commercial teams throughout the pre-sales, solution design and API implementation stages. The Solutions Engineer directly interfaces with our strategic clients to listen and gather client requirements and pain points, then work with various departments from Sales, Product, Development and Engineering to ensure our solution proposal is in motion to improve the customer's experience in order to secure the business deal.
- Work with account executives to design solutions that solve critical business challenges for strategic clients, throughout the pre-sales, solution design and implementation stages
- Develop proof of concept applications built on top of Airwallex, present technical demonstrations, and help Airwallex client make the most of their integration
- Lead RFP management process and collaborate closely with commercial teams, product teams, engineering teams, legal teams, ops teams, to drive consistency and accuracy in RFP responses
- Provide strategic insights to internal product teams on areas of improvement to the implementation process that can reduce time to go live, remove internal and/or client friction to accelerate time to transaction
- Be able to identify and troubleshoot technical issues and ensure client’s integration follow the best practice guidelines to create best client experience
- Provide structured feedback and work closely with Airwallex’s product engineering teams.
- Take ownership of outstanding deliverables and ensure they are captured per the project plan
- Research advanced technology regarding best practices in the vertical and seek to find best solutions
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Business Administration, or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar customer-facing engineering role
- 5+ years of experience in finance or internet related industry
- Exceptional communication skills, enabling you to deeply understand customer needs and navigate to successful solutions
- Experienced working in a dynamic environment, with start-up mentality and enjoys defining the rules
- Interested in solving open ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs into web applications
- Capability to communicate in fluent Mandarin/English with both internal and external stakeholders
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime