Specialist, Workday Compensation
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We have bike enthusiasts, foodies, video game heroes, dog and cat lovers, movie buffs, musicians, and every variety of people. Lightspeed was founded on the principles of diversity and inclusion and our daily practices and interactions reflect this commitment everyday. Wherever you look, you will find a friend in Lightspeed. If you’re keen to join, we’re looking for a Workday Compensation Specialist (12 month contract) to join our team in Manila.
You will be responsible for maintaining the Core and Advanced Compensation module in our HR system software (Workday). In this role, you will work as a business analyst meeting with stakeholders, identify improvements and provide technical solutions in Workday. You will also be responsible for configuring, testing, and deploying new features to support new Compensation programs and yearly cycles.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and maintain the Core and Advanced Compensation module in Workday
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify enhancement opportunities in the configuration and issue resolution
- Research and propose solutions to support new Compensation programs for Lightspeed
- Be the main point of contact for the compensation team to scale a recently implemented Workday solution
- Support the maintenance of a global job catalogue and ensure it’s integrity
- Be a subject matter expert in the configuration of job catalogue and advance compensation
And a little bit of…
- Communicating and sharing lessons learned with wider team
- Contributing as part of the wider team to achieve organisational objectives even if this means doing things that aren’t strictly within the scope of your role
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Proven experience in compensation/total rewards as an HRIS administrator (Workday preferred)
- Experience supporting yearly Compensation cycles and in Project management
- Deep knowledge configuring custom reports and handling large data sets
- Prior experience working with Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) or other large data HRIS import functionality
- Knowledge of HR operations and continuous process improvement initiatives
- Experience maintaining data integrity across enterprise HR systems and conducting audits
Our hiring process is very straightforward. You’ll undergo a preliminary video screening and the whole process will be conducted at the comfort of your own home, through Zoom or Google Meet. No need to go through Manila's heavy traffic!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a permanent work from home environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy and healthy:
- Competitive salary package
- Benefits you can enjoy from day One (1):
- HMO for you and your 2 dependents
- Vacation and Sick Leaves
- Government Mandated Benefits
- Reimbursable Allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn’s courses and classes
- Free access to Mental Health support and coaching services
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
Not yet convinced?
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
We partner with Inform Group to employ our Lightspeed workforce in the Philippines. Inform Group hosts Lightspeed employees who enjoy the benefits of the Philippine labour code combined with the full career opportunities provided by Lightspeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.
Founded in Montréal, Canada in 2005, Lightspeed is dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: LSPD) and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). With teams across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company serves retail, hospitality, and golf businesses in over 100 countries.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The one-stop commerce platform for merchants to simplify, scale and provide exceptional customer experiences.