Senior Full Stack Developer - Nimbus
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
Our Technology Team is continually shipping high value outcomes for our customers and organisation. Our tech performance and our Engineering practices are consistent, strong, and secure and you can do all of this in an environment which allows people to grow.
What we’re doing is a real tech transformation; we’re taking a legacy success and transforming it into a SaaS platform to support SME and Enterprise businesses in ways they never knew they needed. Join us and help build the business management platform that will disrupt the market.
At MYOB we are hiring for a Senior Full Stack Developer with a strong background in React.js to bring to life the new version of our Document Management Platform.
So, if you have a passion for delivering clean, well-tested code that meets market needs and want to be the driver of the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Join us and work with passionate and like-minded people to build new experiences on our Document Management Platform, and the services that integrate with it, to deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
We iterate regularly using experimentation to get things in front of customers, so that we continually adapt and learn.
- Being a part of the team that is developing the next generation of MYOBs Document Management Platform
- Delivering software regularly to our customers using sensible defaults and systems thinking
- Cross functional collaboration to deliver value
- Working with multiple tech stacks
- Using the latest in Cloud technologies
- Design, build, test and deploy software solutions using a combination of various architectures
- Leading with experimentation with fast feedback loops
- Driving continuous improvement in our development and DevOps practices
Who You Are
- 3+ years’ experience as a Developer working in a team environment, with 2+ years in an agile, large-scale, commercial environment.
- Extensive experience deploying cloud based solutions to Amazon Web Services utilising best practice for scalability, resilience, and recovery.
- Experience scaling build systems on cloud environments.
- Deep understanding of SDLC principles and the software development lifecycle including agile development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience of developing web APIs and integration with 3rd party web-services.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, utilising unit testing and continuous integration and deployment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more