Sales Director - Pacific
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
Temenos was founded on the belief that "People are Key." As we accelerate in our SaaS first transformation, leading and inspiring our Temenosians and clients is fundamental to this exciting step-change for us.
We are looking for a talented and seasoned sales leader to help us further accelerate our growth as we transform banking for all.
The successful candidate will own the sales “number” for new business in the territory and leading a growing and a sales team of hunter sales executives.
The role will have full ownership of all new business sales engagements to achieve and overachieve sales targets, focusing on managing short-term tactical deal management and longer-term strategic GTM and “big deal” management with prospective clients.
The role will report directly to the MD of the PAC region.
- Sales Strategy & Execution
- Directly manages the new business sales organization in the territory.
- Drives revenue growth for both On-Premise and SaaS business, Transact, Infinity, and all product lines.
- Conducts detailed data analysis understand the financial health of the business, deals, and productivity of sales teams and take data-driven decision to drive action.
- Drives and tracks the impact and ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Brings together and leads internal and external teams to drive value-based sales initiatives.
- Prepares and presents monthly detailed sales pipeline, scorecards, and forecasts to the President of the Region, the wider leadership team, and Exco.
- Delivers on quarterly and annual forecast plus budget.
- Client & People Management
- Performs a player-coach role; Manages a team of sales executives, sets targets, develops, implements, and executive sales strategy while being out front when needed to drive sales engagement from inception to close and beyond.
- Leads from the front to ensure high levels of performance, productivity and engagement across the region.
- Hires, trains, and develops the best talent and most diverse talent in the market.
- Proactively builds and fosters long-term relationships with senior executives, thought leaders, influencers, and stakeholders in the banking and financial services sectors.
- Establishes and fosters relationships with primary alliance partners and identifies new market and growth opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- 15+ years of experience in the financial services/banking sector
- Proven track record of successfully selling complex enterprise software (on-premise and/or Saas), ideally with experience of selling core banking.
- “Hunter” sales leader who can drive complex multi-million USD deals from inception to close.
- Thoughtful leader and builder of high performing and diverse teams.
- Proven success in managing complex transformations both internally and externally.
- Credible thought leader and industry authority on the financial services sector.
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial spirit, energy, and a passion for continuous learning and improvement.
- Experience in managing complex organizational transformations.
- Strategically minded and operationally orientated.
- Highly analytical and able to use data/insight to develop business cases, to tell stories, convince others, influence and drive action.
- Excellent financial acumen, budget management, and all-round business leadership.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to establish, trust, and credibility at all levels.
- Culturally aware and with a global mindset.
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Willing to roll up their sleeves when needed.
- Creative, collaborative, and customer-obsessed.
- Available to travel extensively(in normal times).
- Based in Australia (Sydney).
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company