Commercial & Pricing Analyst
Worldline NZ is New Zealand’s leading electronic payments company, and Kiwis rely on us to ensure that electronic purchasing is available wherever purchases for good and services need to be made. In our history to date, we have put through 16 billion transactions, worth an estimated $700B, and worked with over 120,000 merchants – this is where you come in!
Our customers rely on us to handle payments through systems that don’t skip a beat and we’re proud of our ability to deliver quality products, releasing multiple times a day across our portfolio of products. But we’re not sitting still, we are pushing the payments envelope to ensure we are delivering the latest paytech that is at the forefront of technology advancements. With this, we are looking for our next Commercial and Pricing Analyst to provide commercial, financial and pricing expertise to support strategic initiatives whilst ensuring we take care of our existing customers.
In a typical week you will be:
- Develop financial analysis and commercial support to strategic initiatives including the preparation of option analysis, business cases and presentation packs
- Work with our Business Performance & Analytics Manager in determining Worldline’s commercial position and the most appropriate commercial model for initiatives and provide due diligence support to contractual processes
- Manage and own the Pricing Policy and governance including developing process, maintaining existing and reviewing pricing structures
- You will ensure pricing meets market demands and an appropriate return for Worldline and aligning with the relevant product strategy / life cycle
- Work collaboratively across the business including our Sales, Product and Executive teams and play a crucial role in the Executive Pricing Committee.
What you will bring to the role:
- You will have proven success in a similar role that encompasses both Commercial strategy and ownership of Pricing and its governance
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and the confidence to provide advice to senior stakeholders across the business
- Your ability to work in an ever-changing environment and dealing with ambiguity is what sets you apart from the rest
- You will be a naturally commercially driven thinker, able to understand key economic levers that impact a highly competitive payments technology environment (payments experience is not a pre – requisite, we will teach you all you need to know!
- Expertise in MS Excel, combined with data analysis and data storytelling skills will be essential to provide insights into commercial decisions and projects
- Tertiary education preferred in a quantitative or business discipline
What’s it like to work for us?
We realise what’s important to you and someone else can differ, so we offer a range of benefits to appeal to everyone, you included!
- We’re committed to making Flexible Working Work – work your way your day & organisational guidance including a strong focus on collaboration & connection, with rad events that promote our new hybrid culture
- A beautiful new purpose built office in the heart of Auckland CBD – Harbour Views, Bar Onsite, Top-notch technology (need we say more?!)
- Our employee benefits package – what we call ‘Pick n Mix’ to spend on whatever tickles your fancy
- A comprehensive culture & wellbeing program with an annual calendar of fantastic events
- Time out for an on-site subsidised massage
- A Kiwi Saver superannuation contribution
- A great reward and recognition programme
Worldline NZ is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. If you have any health-related issues that we might need to accommodate, please let us know. Our recruitment decisions are based on the needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential chat, please reach out to Jenna Roake on 021 082 76160
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the team!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital payments for a trusted world