Who is Till Payments?
We’re an Aussie-born, global fintech disruptor opening up a world of possibilities for businesses seeking simple, seamless, all-in-one payments. We take the complexity out of getting paid with single-source solutions that ensure merchants can accept any payment wherever and whenever their customers shop, be it online, in-store, or a combination of both.
Who do we need on the team, and what will you be doing?
Till is growing, and we need a hybrid Business Analyst to join us in the D365 CRM team to take responsibility for reviewing and analysing Till’s needs across both business operations and technical requirements. You’ll deliver solutions to the business intentions, services, processes, and information needs with a business focused outcome, providing value from Technology through to the wider business units.
You will be partnering with stakeholders at all levels, across the business to help us move seamlessly from discovery to deployment.
No two days in a high growth scale up are the same, but these will be your key responsibilities:
- Understand and evaluate existing business processes
- Identify and evaluate inefficiencies, thus recommending optimal business practices, system functionality and behaviour
- Document business process improvement requirements
- Business Process Flow documentation and diagramming
- Coordinate business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders
- Liaise with different teams to ensure that business process improvements are implemented
- Act as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance to all teams, as required
- Analyse and monitor implemented changes to business processes and make adjustments as needed
- Perform ongoing analysis on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management
- Revise and update procedures and policies
- Perform analysis and documentation of as-is and to-be capabilities about business processes, technology, etc.
- Analyse and scope business requirements, conduct requirement gathering sessions with key stakeholders and functional teams.
- Create application design collateral (including functional specifications, use cases etc.), assess feasibility of features, assess platform architecture, and participate in technical design activities and work with development team on build, test, and deployment activities.
- Assist in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and as appropriate their supporting technologies.
- Suggest and implement leading practices and process improvements.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions.
- Perform Level 2 application support for the business and monitor BAU requests as required.
- Ability to construct user stories and acceptance criteria
What you’ll bring to Till:
- Experience in business analysis and system implementations
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication, stakeholder management and organizational ability
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of the life cycle of a project and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of digital technologies, analytics and automation
- Superior communication skills
- Decision making ability, judgement and problem solving
- Planning, organizing work and time management.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
And here’s why we think you’ll love working at Till:
- We’re proud of our collaborative, inclusive, and vibrant culture and we have a ‘One Team, One Family’ mindset. We take care of ourselves, our teams, our customers, and our community.
- We offer attractive remuneration packages that can include a competitive salary with incentives such as cash bonuses and share options to reward your efforts.
- We have a range of benefits and perks that include 20 weeks paid parental leave for those growing their families, paid volunteering leave to give back to our communities, flexible work arrangements, great social and cultural events, and a kitchen full of goodies to make sure you never get hangry.
Here at Till, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. If you would like to discuss your suitability for the role before applying, please call Mel Norton on 02 8061 4180
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading omni-channel payments solutions enabling hundreds of merchants worldwide.