This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digitalFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digitalCompany Description
Fraedom has a heritage of doing things differently. Over the past 21 years, we’ve been developing awesome SaaS technology that helps organisations find a better way to manage their business spend. And we’re constantly looking at new ways to evolve our platform and keep up with industry standards.
Today we’re a global company with a unique offering that benefits more than 600,000 organisations in 178 countries. Early in 2018, Fraedom became a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa – one of the world’s most advanced payment processing networks.
Our culture is the not-so-secret key to our success.
From Product right through to Customer Support, Sales, Marketing and Communications, we encourage our people to excel in an agile, collaborative and inventive environment where talent is recognised and rewarded.
You will build upon the foundation to break down complexities and get the end users —developers, project workgroups, engineers, consumers—on the same page. Your mission? To make processes easy to understand and products a breeze to use.
These Documents Include, But Are Not Limited To
The main purpose of this role is to support the creation of high-quality internal and external technical product documents for Fraedom.
- Customer release notes
- Internal wiki pages using Atlassian Confluence
- User interface strings (UI text, UI copy)
- Online help topics
- Interface pack updates
- User guides for administrators to train users
- Detailed user guides for administrators to train users
- Implementer guides for implementers (internal and partner)
- Technical briefs and support guides
- A qualification in English, journalism, technical writing, or related work experience.
- Technical authoring experience within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience using Atlassian JIRA and Confluence is an advantage
- Experience using Author-it (or similar authoring tool).
- Experience with localisation and/or Author-it Localization Manager.
- Strong understanding of technical writing processes and principles.
- Strong understanding of design, structure, and the layout of information.
- Experience using image editing tools (Adobe Photoshop, Snagit etc.).
- Strong understanding of content output and publishing.
- Solid proofreading/editing experience.
- Ability to lead or contribute to writing/translation/technical projects.
At Fraedom, our first strategic key is our commitment to a people-first culture. Creating a supportive and enjoyable working environment is just as important to us as developing great products. We’re proud to call ourselves winners of the Best Information Communications and Technology (ICT) Team Culture Award, as well as the Westpac Auckland Business Employer of the Year Award.
Aside From a Friendly Working Environment Located In Downtown Auckland, Only a 7-minute Walk From Britomart, Life At Fraedom Also Features
- A hybrid model of working from home in the current financial year
- plenty of opportunities for personal development (KPI driven bonuses and upskilling courses from Fraedom University)
- socialising (foosball, table tennis, pool and X-box tournaments)
- an attractive and generous benefits package (subsidised gym membership, discounts for Les Mills, life and medical insurances, and lots more).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions