Business Solutions Consultant – Payments and Core Banking
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digitalFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digitalAbout Temenos
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
Work with the sales teams and provide Consultancy and Solution support around Core Banking Platform with a solid focus on Temenos Payments Hub, including presentations and demonstrations, with an objective to win qualified business for Temenos.
- Undertake business consultancy activities with prospects to understand the business and technology needs and drivers for change and position Temenos solutions.
- Support the sales team in the qualification of a solution fit for a bank’s requirements.
- Responsible for professional RFP/RFI responses.
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of Temenos Payments Hub.
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of core banking platform, Temenos Transact.
- Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date.
- Build on Payments domain knowledge and Core banking product functionalities to support and deliver .
- Presentations to clients and prospects about Temenos.
- Present Temenos business value proposition to clients & prospects.
- Able to articulate the value of Temenos Transact and Temenos Payment Hub capabilities for a Bank/FI.
- Demonstrations (including creation of product data used to demo product capability).
- Engaging different entities within the organization to help cover all the requirements.
- Manage POC’s where outside help may be required from other divisions.
Skills & Experience
- Min 10 years of working experience in a Bank or a banking solutions vendor.
- Experience in a solution / presales role with other banking solution providers, an operational role in a bank or in a consulting environment. Experience in a front-end client facing role is a must.
- Min Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Banking Knowledge (expected to specialize in some, but have an awareness of all)
- Banking processes and operational models.
- Knowledge on Payments processing is mandatory.
- Knowledge specifically of the main Australia & New Zealand Payment & Clearing networks.
- Knowledge of end to end processing of Payments from various Channels all the way to payment networks.
- Understanding of Temenos Core infrastructure and Core Banking Products.
- Cash Management from Bank client’s point of view.
- Systems Knowledge of any of the below systems a plus : T24, Fundtech GPP, Dovetail, Clear2Pay or any other software vendor in the Payment hub space.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Consultative and solution approach.
- Being able to work independently or in a team.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Ability to view the Big Picture in any situation.
- Business Domain Knowledge (ability to answer in-depth questions and make detailed presentations on the solution) about Payments and Core Banking.
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company