This job is no longer accepting applications.
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- To succeed at this job, you must have
- Experience developing products that use wireless protocols such as LTE, HSDPA, WCDMA, GPRS and GSM;
- Familiarity with at least one of the following functions: AT command, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, MQTT, SSL, TLS, GPS, IPV6, RIL, STK/USAT, SIM, PB, call, SS/USSD, SMS, PDP, Bluetooth;
- Proficiency in C, C++ or Java, multitask synchronous programming, memory management, system level performance tuning and troubleshooting;
- Experience in software quality management process, e.g. design review, code review, unit test design;
- Experience working on teams and experience using software configuration management and development tools to compile and debug software.
- It would be preferred if you have
- Knowledge of wireless 3GPP standards, especially Layer 3, and familiarity with Anritsu, Agilent or R&S 3G/4G network simulators and related equipment.
- Experience on Internet protocol implementation or maintenance according to RFCs, performance tuning, troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and Experience on IoT Cloud Service.
- Familiarity with embedded Linux systems, shell programming and Makefiles;
- Experience and knowledge with RTOS and ARM architecture, components development, device porting and boot up.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is detail oriented, analytical, autonomous, has integrity and goal oriented; open-minded and a good team player.
- You must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of related experiences.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations to build a future we can all trust.