Senior Manager / Manager - SME Marketing, Digibank
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know our Team:
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
Get to know the Role:
We are living in exciting times. Technology is reshaping how we live and we want to use it redefine how financial services are offered, which is why Singtel and Grab are coming together. Singtel is Asia’s leading communications group connecting millions of consumers and enterprises to essential digital services while Grab is the leading technology company in Southeast Asia offering everyday services to consumers. Together, we have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. We want to build a digital bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers.
The day-to-day activities:
- Develop the digital SME banking marketing strategy, full GTM and brand to meet business objectives and overall tracking across the funnel
- Provide inputs and advise the management team on key issues (e.g. strategic initiatives, BU-level plans, and major investments) based on clear issue framing, systems-level thinking and rigorous analyses
- Bridge business opportunities with product development via a keen grasp of the business imperatives and clear understanding of the possibilities and / or limitations of technology and regulatory framework
- Execute the strategic planning rhythm to ensure follow-through of the functional deliverables via discussions, updates and action-tracking
- Work closely with business and product heads to understand and diligence the business strategy through a consumer lens
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies to achieve key business results, driving adoption of core services
- Be a strong consumer advocate, ensuring everything we do is customer-centric
- Develop clear value propositions and marketing strategies to effectively communicate these offerings to the end business
- Partner closely with PR/Communications team to establish company and brand presence, industry thought leadership and leadership profiling that can forward the various business goals
The must haves:
We are looking for a senior marketing leader who is passionate about having an irreversible impact on the way Singaporeans spend, save, earn and borrow money
- A degree with good honours from a top tier university in any discipline.
- >8 years’ experience in senior marketing roles, preferably with a background in B2B marketing, financial services, consumer internet or consulting
- Strong integrated B2B marketing leader comfortable with the entire marketing mix, from digital and mobile to POSM and sponsorships
- Demonstrated track record of driving stellar B2B/Enterprise or SME growth through innovative and creative forms of marketing
- Well-developed communication skills to interact with broad ranges of audiences
- Experience in analysing and quantifying complex strategic issues tied to long term business growth
- Superb presentation and communication skills
- Experience in project managing complex, cross-functional projects
- A self-starter and independent learner who takes the initiative to challenge the status quo.
- A big-picture thinker who is detail-oriented
- Start-up experience is a major plus; eagerness to operate in an ever-changing, dynamic, highly competitive and fast-paced environment is a must
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us