Regional Head - Sales & Key Accounts, Grab for Business, SG
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Grab was founded on the belief that a technology company in Southeast Asia could both run profitably and create sustainable social impact. We hold ourselves responsible to the environment and socio-economic development of this region, not just for today, but also for the future.
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles, which we call the 4Hs. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
WORKING WITH GRAB
- POSITIVE & COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT. Grabbers thrive in a corporate culture that values every team member's contribution towards our goal of improving lives.
- ROCKET FUEL FOR CAREERS. Grabbers experience hyper professional growth and all the challenges that entails. Grow your skills while working to solve real issues across the region.
- FUN & DEDICATED FAMILY. Grabbers work hard and play hard. Our teams grow as one as they overcome challenges and have fun along the way.
As a member of Grab, not only will you bring your skill sets to drive your team forward, but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired by some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of both young and experienced individuals who are tenacious, motivated and energized by the fact that we exist to make a change - have a societal impact in Southeast Asia.
Grab for Business is the B2B SaaS team within Grab that helps to simplify business transportation, corporate food & package deliveries as well as related services for companies across Southeast Asia. We actively engage with top companies and brands across the region and its imperative that we drive efficient revenue channels within our organisation. To this end, we are looking for an incredibly resilient and capable regional sales leader in our Grab for Business team.
To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have exceptional leadership skills, strong sales strategy and communication capabilities, attention to detail, ability to create and follow sales processes, and an exemplary track record of exceeding expectations.
This role is based in Singapore.
- You will report to the Regional Director - Grab for Business
- Manage multiple revenue generating teams and own the gross bookings and sales quota for multiple channels and B2B products in three core markets (Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines).
- People Leadership: Work with the Regional Director to oversee all people management aspects for your teams, including building a highly motivated team, hiring / coaching / mentoring best-in-class performers, resource planning and career development. Provide a conducive and progressive team environment for growth and learning. Be a Role Model by ensuring a healthy working culture for your team leads and members based on mutual respect, and by personally embodying and demonstrating all the Grab Way principles.
- Sales Planning: Ensure critical monthly / quarterly / annual milestones are consistently met or exceeded. Provide regular sales reports, forecasts and set clear performance metrics and be accountable for all sales & key accounts strategy across all your teams. Identify growth areas for existing and new B2B solutions. Implement a customer-centric based mode of working.
- Key Accounts Team:
- Lead from the front for multiple high impact teams of Regional & Enterprise Key Account Managers across the English-speaking markets of Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines, focussed on a portfolio of top corporate and multinational clients.
- Ensure client success by nurturing and expand our working relationships with top corporate clients and decision makers. Enable the team to leverage customer, industry and data-backed insights to achieve excellence and close high value deals with speed.
- Ensure your teams understand customer pain points, provide the right solutions and ensure a continuous process of up-selling and cross-selling Grab’s B2B solutions. Be extremely organized, and bring a high level of attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Inside Sales Team
- Manage a remote Manila-based team of Team Leads, Inside sales & Sales Development representatives
- Lead Generation: Build, implement and continuously improve lead generation (online / offline) in your markets. Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to lock down lead generation and sales pipelines for the team. Ensure Sales Development and Inside sales teams work on an always-on acquisition framework in lead nurturing.
- Pipeline Management: Own and oversee the Salesforce CRM pipeline for all new prospects and existing clients at every stage of the sales funnel. Setup and implement clear pipeline management guidelines for teams to diligently track qualified prospects, and analyse data to understand and forecast gross bookings value and sales potential on a monthly / quarterly basis while taking remedial steps as necessary.
- Channel Partners
- Build and scale a channel partner network with carefully selected partners
- Provide direction to the the Channel Partner team on strategy and operations
- Build and implement strong SOPs and processes with the Channel Partner to lock down lead generation opportunities and marketing plans that ensure a healthy sales pipeline.
- Ensure adherence to contractual obligations and commercial terms for Channel Partners
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) required.
- Work Experience:
- Candidates need to have at least 8-12 years of total experience in Sales / Key account management in a fast paced B2B startup or B2B corporate environments dealing with SaaS, Recruitment or Technology digital solutions for corporate clients.
- Candidates should have at least 2-3 years experience in people management and leading high performing sales teams, with an exemplary track record. Experience in successfully running business teams for high growth startups will also be considered.
- Demonstrable sales planning based thinking ability with excellent communication skills (verbal, written) and presentation skills is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network within the industry and the overall Grab organisation. Direct connections to Finance / HR decision makers , other senior management and C-level executives will be advantageous.
- People skills:
- Committed and highly collaborative leader who can coach / mentor their sales team while establishing a healthy working culture based on the Grab Way principles.
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate a team to focus on the overall sales planning roadmap, pipeline management and high velocity sales to close multiple customer deals while ensuring client success.
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
- Proficiency in customer experience tools (Salesforce CRM tools, reporting dashboards)
- Excellent in data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides), pipeline management and forecasting
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us