Senior Technical Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
The Senior Technical Consultant is responsible for coordinating and ensuring successful implementation of their technical area of expertise within Temenos suite of product.
The Senior Technical Consultant plays the role of interface between the project team and the Client, and ensures that all actions are taken to fully satisfy the Client in all aspects of a technical nature. The Senior (Technical) Consultant is also responsible for providing guidance and coaching to less experienced Technical Consultants.
- Recognized internally as specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- Work is performed independently and in collaborative nature.
- Has completely mastered technical and business skills required to accomplish the job.
- Provide guidance, coaching and advice to less experienced consultants.
- Individual with a customer focus who has developed the acumen to cultivate and build lasting customer relations.
- Specialize in two or more of the following technical areas: Technical architecture and best use of TEMENOS Client services tools; Configuration of TEMENOS products or interfaces with the products, according to the definitions supplied; Data migration and related activities.
- Provide expertise to Clients in the definition of additional standard enhancements and advice on best practices.
- Lead the identification, definition and coordination of any development activities that may occur during the implementation of TEMENOS products, such as additional specific functionality, interfacing to external systems or conversion programs to be built.
- Lead the installation of custom enhancements and give final validation on technical set-up and conduct necessary testing to ensure user acceptance and global quality of the solution delivered.
- Advise the Client on the setting up of a production environment and on the running of the TEMENOS products including databases administration.
- Provide clear and concise technical documentation for internal and external use.
- Lead all the required technical training for the Client, as necessary, which includes customization and design of training materials and handouts that are effective and up to date and run workshops and benchmarks to meet specific project and Client needs.
- Provide regular update and feedback to the Project Manager on implementation success, potential delays and resources needs adjustments in order to achieve project goals.
- Coordinate with the TEMENOS maintenance groups to ensure that the product problems encountered by the Client are understood and resolved.
- Supervise, if and when needed, over specific technical parts of the implementation plan.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related IT discipline.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Banking and Finance industry.
- Business domain and T24 Product Knowledge as follows: Securities Products (Mandatory); Equities; Bonds; Funds; Corporate Actions.
- Derivatives (Mandatory): ETD’s (Options and Futures); OTC’s (Eqty and FXOTC and Exotics).
- Structured Products (Business knowledge is Mandatory, while Product knowledge is Optional): Accumulators and Decumulators; DCI’s; Structured Notes and ELN’s.
- Treasury (Optional): Forex; Money Market; Fiduciary; Swaps.
- Experience in writing functional software specifications.
- Successful track record of designing and delivering projects.
- Ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions.
- Strong analytical skills, organized, process driven and detail-oriented.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, good presentation and problem solving skills and the ability to work well with client.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated team player who works best in a collaborative team environment.
- Extensive travel entailed and may necessitate extended stays from home /office.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company