Senior Enterprise Application Developer
The Senior Enterprise Application Developer serves as a Technical SME and supports all company activities including but not limited to system implementations, integrations, and process consultations. This role provides hands-on support for best utilization and integration of NetSuite ERP Application to maximize the diverse operational needs of the Finance function and investments in Financial Applications. This role will report to Senior Manager – NetSuite Platform Delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The role provides L2 and L3 support to ERP
- works with end users for undertaking any key change requests / enhancements as approved as per guidelines
- Administers NetSuite ERP & maintenance of master data, user access controls etc
- Techno Functional role in all modules of NetSuite ERP (Technical 60% & Functional 40%)
- Responsible to interact with NetSuite ERP application vendor in case of application malfunctions and changing the application configuration, managing upgrades / new releases.
- Works with End Users to review the change requests / enhancement requests, performs technical feasibility study, recommends tech solution and implement approved enhancements, works with end users on UAT, moves into production, adhering to IS policies of change management
- Leads the changes to NetSuite applications as projects / enhancements / implement new features and are usually related to analysis, development, testing, UAT and deployment to production based on business requirement. Enhancements includes workflow / process changes, scripting etc.,
- Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
- Specialists accustomed to work with production sensitive environments where one single fault or failure can cause business loss and downtime affecting multiple departments. The team members should be available on call and be able to work sometime during weekends and month ends.
- Team members carry out necessary knowledge sharing for the smooth functioning of the team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open