Senior DevOps Engineer
Who is Till Payments?
We’re an Aussie-born, global fintech disruptor opening up a world of possibilities for businesses seeking simple, seamless, all-in-one payments. We take the complexity out of getting paid with single-source solutions that ensure merchants can accept any payment wherever and whenever their customers shop, be it online, in-store, or a combination of both.
Who do we need on the team, and what will you be doing?
We’re looking to build a team that will help us realise our vision for the next generation of payment terminals at Till. We’re building a borderless payment solution from the ground up and to do this, we’re building a cross-functional team that will work closely together to provide a more cohesive solution.
Although not every day is the same, this is what your day could look like:
- Manage DevOps technology evaluation, selection, and implementation.
- Advise stakeholders on key business processes including release, codebase, artefact management and during periods of significant technology change, and during service outages.
- Providing technical leadership within resetting service management in alignment with contemporary delivery models and services such as CI/CD, DevSecOps, and cloud-based IaaS.
- Driving adoption of a consistent set of infrastructure processes across the internal support groups and multiple suppliers.
- Prioritising and ensuring the seamless and integrated delivery of infrastructure services
- Participating in the transformation of an infrastructure capability from legacy processes to a CI/CD approach based on infrastructure-as-code (IaC) methods
- Keeping the hackers and security threats at bay through proactive security measures
- Vulnerability management across Infrastructure and applications.
Who are you, and what experience will you bring?
- Strong experience working in complex Cloud Native environments (AWS or GCP) and Azure.
- Experience building and leading a customer centric service culture.
- Strong understanding of software technologies and software patterns.
- Good leadership skills and ability to engage and collaborate well with identified stakeholders.
- Strong experience working with Infrastructure as Code technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation.
- Good understanding of IP Networking concepts.
- Experience working in a PCI Compliant environment or an environment that adheres to a compliance framework.
- Experience in AWS services with particular focus on day-to-day operations (e.g., Shell, Python, Ruby, Perl) highly regarded.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Formation, CI / CD, AWS Serverless practices & AWS security services advantageous.
- Knowledge of containerisation / orchestration tools Docker/ECS/K8s.
- Strong understanding of NoSQL Databases (e.g., MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis).
And here’s why we think you’ll love working at Till:
- We’re proud of our collaborative, inclusive, and vibrant culture and we have a ‘One Team, One Family’ mindset. We take care of ourselves, our teams, our customers, and our community.
- We offer attractive remuneration packages that can include a competitive salary with incentives such as cash bonuses and share options to reward your efforts.
- We have a range of benefits and perks that include 20 weeks paid parental leave for those growing their families, paid volunteering leave to give back to our communities, flexible work arrangements, great social and cultural events, and a kitchen full of goodies to make sure you never get hangry.
Here at Till, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. If you would like to discuss your suitability for the role before applying, please call Mel Norton on 02 8061 4180
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading omni-channel payments solutions enabling hundreds of merchants worldwide.