Senior Business Development Manager
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Cybersource business team is a Specialized Sales team that helps drive the expansion of Visa Merchant Sales and Acquiring business and overall Visa business as a Value-Added Services for key FI partners across Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar and Cambodia (IPVMC) as well as Asia Pacific (AP) region. Cybersource supports Visa, a market leader in digital payment, security and fraud management platform, in our engagement with acquirers and merchants.
The team is responsible for targeting online merchants, acquirers and service providers as well as other companies accepting online payments and/or unified commerce payments to add them to our growing digital products portfolio. The team is also responsible for understanding and communicating local market needs to define market-specific strategies to develop payment acceptance capabilities and provide merchant solutions to meet the evolving payments ecosystem. The team works closely with other Visa teams to offer visa products for checkout, processing, analytics, fraud, security, and other digital solutions.
What a Senior Business Development Manager (Sr. BDM) does at Visa:
Key accountabilities and objectives of the role.
- Identify new prospects, drive pipeline development, manage the sales process and close new businesses
- Establish and expand relationships with key accounts
- Grow and manage a pipeline of opportunities, from existing products and new products, from existing accounts and new prospects. This will include driving end-to-end process when pricing and incentives are involved
- Lead revenue generation while meeting strategic business objectives
- Manage quarterly sales goals
- Provide market expertise to identify, qualify, and maintain account plans
- Contribute actively to the evolving business and product strategy
- Work closely with our Product/Solutions teams to acquire and maintain technical and functional knowledge of existing and new products
- When needed, aid in the completion and presentation of RFPs and RFIs
- Where employee is a subject matter expert, provide knowledge sharing, coaching and training across functional teams and/or regions
Why this is important to Visa
Diversifying revenue streams through Value Added Services (VAS) is a key pillar of Visa s growth strategy and will be critical to our continued success. The Cybersource solution has been identified as a priority to support the growth of Visa s Merchant Sales and Acquiring business and Visa s in-Country business – a key driver in achieving both goals. As a Sr. BDM, you will play an integral role in identifying and bringing new clients into the Visa ecosystem through providing market-leading, innovative and digital payment solutions. This role is a critical and frontline role in helping Visa grow and continue to be the number 1 payments technology company in the world and to meet revenue as well as strategic objectives.
Projects you will be a part of:
In this role you will engage and work extensively in partnership with functional teams to execute on our growth strategies and directly contribute to the ongoing expansion and success of the Cybersource, Merchant Sales and Acquiring and overall Visa Philippines business.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
What you will need:
• Minimum 10 years of experience in B2B technology consultative sales with strong ecommerce / digital payments experience in the Philippines market
• Strong experience in Large Account Management
• Executive presence including excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal and ability to communicate at all levels within large organizations
• Self-motivated, results oriented individual
• Ability to influence and negotiate with senior executives
• Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
• Holds self and others accountable for measurable high quality, timely and effective results
What will also help:
• Bachelor s degree in business administration or equivalent (MBA preferred)
• Value-based selling methodology with strategic focus on impacting ROI
• Demonstrated leadership and collaboration capabilities across a matrixed organization
• Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics
Visa has adopted a Covid-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the Philippines who are required to work on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or is as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions