Observability & Event Intelligence Engineer
Observability & Event Intelligence Engineer
- Permanent role
- Surry Hills based with WFH flexibility
- Be part of exciting digital growth
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. We’re an innovation business that brings together the brightest minds in e-commerce, technology, media, and data to transform the way people live and shop.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
About the Role;
We are looking for motivated and talented techies who are seeking an opportunity to develop themselves and do something special with Australia's leading e-commerce retailer. If you have always been passionate about observability, event intelligence and providing insights & solutions that enable availability and reliability of customer facing technology, then this is an opportunity to learn how to master industry leading tools, while collaborating with our talented and diverse technology teams to deliver cutting edge support and outcomes for millions of Australian customers.
● Drive service reliability by ensuring metrics, system and customer events are captured and translated into accurate and informative alerts
● Maintain the integrity of end to end integration and service mapping across Application Performance Management (APM) tools, Event Intelligence platforms, ensuring alerts are triggered through to ITSM platform and automation touchpoints.
● Collaborate with TechX and share your knowledge by giving brown bags, tech talks, and evangelising our solutions and best practices
● Collaborate with Service Delivery and Business stakeholders to align performance measurements (Service Level Objectives, Service Level Indicators) with Service Level Agreements and expected business and customer outcomes
● Roll out of APM solutions (such as Dynatrace) and identify new tools and opportunities to build out the observability & resilience framework & identify automation opportunities
● Experience measuring customer outcomes and implementing service measures end to end across a multi cloud environment
● Strong organisational and interpersonal skills, with experience developing and instilling a culture of operational maturity
● Systematic problem-solving approach and attention to detail, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
● Beneficial to have experience with Dynatrace or similar APM tools, Pagerduty or similar Event Intelligence tools, Service NOw or similar ITSM platforms
Grow with the Group
Woolworths Group has announced it will be requiring Australian team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to medical and religious exemptions).
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #Work180 #LIHybrid
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagining the everyday