Sales Manager (Financial Services)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
It's an amazing opportunity to join a Talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world's largest global provider dedicated to Financial Technology Solutions.
What you will be doing
- Sell Asset Finance and/or services to new clients within an established territory to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS new business revenue goals.
- Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Strong experience in Sales
- Strong experience in Software Sales
- Strong experience in Solution Sales
- Familiarity with Asset Finance/ Loan Origination/Lending or/and Automotive/ Financial services Industry will be advantage.
- Good understanding of FIS products and services
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Business level proficiency in English.
- Travel is required
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests