Senior Analyst, Regional Infrastructure Delivery
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Regional Infrastructure DeliveryRole
Working as part of a global team, the role of Senior Analyst, Regional Infrastructure Delivery includes (but not limited to) the following:
• Strong written and verbal communication. Willingness and ability to communicate to all teams and staff levels to progress projects, actions and issue updates.
• Collaborate with Network, platforms, Data Center, Security and infrastructure teams on solutioning discussions.
• Ability to read Network design (high level and low level) diagrams and actively take part in review discussions.
• Engage with all teams within the Mastercard Sydney TechHub.
• Track, manage and communicate the project deliverables and milestones in partnership with the Program Management and Project Management teams.
• Assist in tracking and reporting project budget and spend items where required.
• Document and minute deliverables and action items from meetings.
• Assist in tracking actions and deliverables from meetings.
• Create trackers and/or planners to support teams in the delivery of infrastructure projects.
• Work across cross functional and business teams.
All About You
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
• Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, accountability, and empowerment to drive results
• Be a team player, with the ability to interact and consult with all levels throughout the organization to cultivate and expand partnerships
• Sense of ownership and accountability, and proven ability to deliver.
• Understanding of working in a global company, across multiple time zones, with the ability to navigate through complex structures.
• Knowledge of Project Management methodology and best practices
• Collaboration skills with the ability to lead and drive discussions leveraging subject matter experts.
• Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detailCorporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities