Temenos powers a world of banking that creates opportunities for billions of people and businesses everywhere. We do this through the pioneering spirit of 7500+ Temenosians who are passionate about making banking better, together.
Temenos enables growth for two-thirds of the world’s top 1,000 banks and 70+ challenger banks in 150+ countries. We collaborate with clients to build new banking services and state-of-the-art customer experiences on our open banking platform, helping them operate more sustainably.
At Temenos, we have an open-minded and inclusive culture, where everyone has the power to create their own destiny and make a positive contribution to the world of banking and society.
Temenos Services Operations and Governance
The Temenos Banking delivers both SaaS and On-prem based offering to our prospects, clients, partners, and marketplace communities. Temenos Governance Delivery team is responsible for overseeing Temenos implementations and ensuring that our deliveries follow Temenos processes and methodologies. The role is responsible for ensuring that (i) we continually improving and automate processes (ii) operations are regularly reviewed and re-evaluated to reflect latest Temenos strategies and (iii) generate relevant and accurate reporting to senior management.
- You will ensure that project dashboards are up to date, with systematic data feeds working flawless and accurately
- You will organize Operational Readiness Guidance and Decision Board meeting, including the right attendees, agenda and coordinate such meetings between the board members
- You will accurately provide minute topics discussed in the board reviews and distribute actions
- You will attend monthly project calls to extract promote points / actions discussed in the Board reviews
- You will identify solutions on how information can be socialised in the most efficient way between Board members and project owners
- You will ensure that monthly project delivery calls are planned and occurred as per process
- You will ensure that monthly management reporting is provided timely and with meaningful data
- You will ensure that project teams follow prescribed controls and processes like Temenos Implementation Methodology
- You will ensure that project codes are issued on timely basis and according to processes
- You will ensure that team tools and policies are kept current and relevant
- You will have frequent interaction with other teams to ensure alignment (Finance, project teams, etc)
- You will proactively identify gaps and improvement opportunities
- You will ensure that deliveries are included in the relevant forums for deployment approvals
- You will ensure that optimum solutions for unusual scenarios are discussed and agreed with relevant teams
- You will identify process gaps and provide process change ideas
- You will educate new Project Managers, Project Directors and ASMs on Temenos practices
- You will measure and report project delivery variances on initial estimates
- You will guide and advise the offshore Governance team on best way to support the business and contact their job
In conclusion the person who contacts this role should have a very good knowledge of the deliveries they oversee, be able to identify and escalate issues and risks.
- You should have a university degree
- You should have a minimum of five years of experience in Project Management Office (PMO) alternatively, at least 5 years of experience on areas like Finance Operations, audit or Implementation Services Operations or Business Administration. Prior experience on similar role of supporting Project governance and operations would be preferable but is not a must.
- You should have experience working with Microsoft Office
- You should be excellent in handling MS Teams
- You should be proficient in written and spoken communication skills in English and presentation skills.
- You should have prior experience in a complex multi-national and multi-cultural environment
- You should have the following Behavioral Attributes: Analytical, organized, team player, relishes working in a multicultural business context. Strong delivery mindset, customer focus, commitment to results and high-quality standards are essential.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company