Growth Marketing Lead
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Lead to join our team in Sydney. You will be leading the performance marketing efforts across the APAC region. In this role you will help to plan, execute and optimise paid media campaigns in order to drive leads, sales and grow our Lightspeed brand.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own and manage the user acquisition targets (leads + sales) for the Retail and Hospitality products in APAC.
- Plan and execute Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and Affiliate campaigns.
- Collaborate with our talented global growth marketing team.
- Track, report, and analyse the performance across all marketing channels.
- Work with the creative and branding teams to create, manage, and optimise campaigns assets to achieve marketing objectives.
- Partner with the sales team to optimise close rates of the leads.
- Monitor trends, investigate irregularities in performance and troubleshoot ad issues that affect delivery, performance, tracking, and reporting.
- Select platforms, plan budgets, and forecast results for new campaigns.
And a little bit of…
- Data crunching, Brand building and Market research
- Contributing as part of the wider team to achieve organisational objectives even if this means doing things that aren’t strictly within the scope of your role.
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Senior level experience of digital marketing experience, with strong PPC background
- Demonstrable operations and analytical skills with an understanding of ad budgets, bidding strategies, pacing and optimization, and demand gen fundamentals across all channels
- Proficient in Google Ads, Meta Ads, DV360, YouTube Ads
- Experience working with Affiliate Partners
- Lead-generation experience in a B2B environment is a bonus, but not needed!
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Dog-friendly environment
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.
Founded in Montréal, Canada in 2005, Lightspeed is dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: LSPD) and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). With teams across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company serves retail, hospitality, and golf businesses in over 100 countries.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The one-stop commerce platform for merchants to simplify, scale and provide exceptional customer experiences.