This job is no longer accepting applications.
Type Of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Bachelor of Computer Science
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About The Team
You will be joining a highly motivated and driven team of people who work in the eCommerce Payment Gateway sector. Our aim is to ‘WOW’ our customers by providing dedicated Implementation support. To achieve this requires agility and creativity in an ever evolving and diverse payments landscape.
What you will be doing
The role is a technical expert that delivers our payment solutions to customers end to end.
- Possess expert level of knowledge on all relevant products and services.
- This is a customer-facing role, you’ll be responsible for supporting our customers in integrating with FIS suite of payment services.
- As a go-to expert, you’ll work directly with the customer and Account Management team to fully understand the business and deliver the solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Support the customer and their relevant technical team to integrate to our suite of products, designing and setting up their accounts, providing technical guidance, as well as assistance in troubleshooting and resolving incidents.
- You will be responsible for defining the finalised scope and manage the project right though completion and post live monitoring, following clear and well-maintained project plans. You will keep all relevant stakeholders updated with regular scheduled meetings to identity any risk early and ensure that the project is going to plan.
- You’ll use your exceptional project management skills and experience to work on up to 15 projects at any one time.
- You’ll also plan and deliver customer demos and training on product functionality, to help maximise the value add to their businesses.
- Build awareness of changing technical trends within the payment processing industry as well as wider technical trends such as security, web/browser technologies, mobile technologies etc.
What you bring
- Good Japanese speaking and Business level English communication skills
- Proven background in managing projects and delivering customer technical integrations.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages~ PHP / .NET / JAVA / C/ C++.
- Experience in multiple operating systems~ Windows, OSX, Linux, iOS, Android is a plus.
- Knowledge of Database technologies~ Oracle / SQL.
- Confidence and experience in managing relationships between internal and external stakeholders. Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. Speak up in meetings and contribute positively.
- Creative and forward thinking with a good aptitude for problem solving.
- Be curious, ability to capture customer requirements and familiar with funnelling techniques.
- Ability to perform server log checks with SPLUNK analysis tool.
- Someone who can work independently as well as is a team player.
- Travel is required
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefit
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests