Embedded Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Development Engineer for the Embedded OS Software team located in Makati City, Philippines, you will contribute to the innovation and development of embedded secure software for small devices such as Smartcards and Wearables, dedicated for the Telecommunications and IOT businesses.
A week in the life of the Embedded Software Engineer:
- You will work on various 16 or 32 bit microcontroller architectures and develop your expertise on microcontroller technology including evaluating new architecture and memory design for smart cards
- You will participate in the writing and review of technical design specifications, as well as the development and validation of secured software in C and Java
- Design software with good understanding of constraints and impacts to footprint, performance and reliability
- You will participate to integration testing with Mobile and Servers
- You will be expected to follow and advise on Specifications/Standards evolutions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have: strong development experience in C or C++ and VB .NET.
- It would be preferred if you have JAVA, C# and Assembly programing experience.
- You must be fluent in English
- We would like someone to join our team who is motivated by technical topics, autonomous, a team-player, a strong communicator, proactive, able to propose solutions and innovative.
- We are looking for someone with 3-5 years’ experience as a Software Engineer, preferably in an embedded systems environment.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations to build a future we can all trust.