We’re reimagining business banking. Small to medium sized businesses are the backbone of the Australian economy, and we’re here to champion them by building the next generation of financial services.
Zeller is challenging the status quo — and, eventually, the big banks.
Why is it exciting to work at Zeller?
Do you seek out challenges, and thrive on coming up with creative solutions for unique (and often original) ideas? We want you on our team. Zeller is building an entire financial services and payments ecosystem from the ground up. We’re already making waves in the Fintech industry, yet we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2020, we’ve held onto the vibrant, innovative feel of a start-up whilst growing at rapid pace. With the backing of some of the world's leading investors, we’ve also earned the pretty cool moniker of being ‘Australia’s most valuable pre-launch start up’. Ever.
Our goals are ambitious and exciting, and we need an incredibly skilled team to achieve them. When you join Zeller, you’ll quickly learn the team are champions for each other, and one of our strongest attributes is our team-first mentality.
There are some incredible things on the horizon at Zeller - we can't wait for you to join us.
Implementation Specialists manage the late stages of the Sales funnel, ensuring that our merchants have a beautiful, seamless experience from deal closed, to account activation, to onboarding and implementation of Zeller within their business.
You’ll bring a deep knowledge of product and industry to project-manage the onboarding stage of the sales process, and ensure that documentation of feature requests within the merchant’s account with Zeller is accurate to inform future product development and updates that may enhance their experience.
A Zeller Implementation Specialist is a customer-facing role that involves a mix of both remote (virtual, phone) and in-person interactions with merchants, as well as some additional administrative responsibilities.
To be successful in this role, you will consistently (1) deliver an amazing onboarding experience for a Zeller merchant, (2) accelerate the post-deal won sales cycle to get our merchants up and running and transacting with Zeller as quickly as possible, (3) aid retention and product understanding by specialising in onboarding and training of merchants, and (4) continually drive efficiency in the implementation process that shorten the time to first transaction.
- Be responsible for managing deals processing > $250K from close through to transacting who require implementation support.
- Deliver training and instructions that enable merchants to meet their go-live timeline.
- Identify and address any blockers or obstacles during the implementation cycle, manage partner communication, and create and deploy strategies to make improvements to this process.
- Be an expert in Zeller’s growing product and feature ecosystem by keeping up-to-date with product updates and feature releases.
- Track your merchant interaction in Hubspot CRM.
- Provide regular feedback and maintain relationships to internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Customer Experience) to ensure Zeller is continually delivering a great product and service to our customers.
Your typical day will include:
- Managing an implementation pipeline: Manage and prioritise your schedule of merchant implementation, as passed to you automatically through the Sales deal close workflow.
- Implementations: Onsite or virtual (phone / video call) consultations with merchants to support them with Zeller Account setup, individual / team training on value and use of Zeller products, and account optimisation.
- Team interaction: Attendance and feedback delivery at recurring Sales / Account Management team meetings.
- Data entry: Configuration of a Zeller merchant’s account, and entry of data within their HubSpot profile (preferences, product / feature requests, integrations, etc) to enable future CRM and upsell opportunities.
Your skills and experience:
- 1+ years experience in a customer-facing role in areas such as Sales, Customer Support, Implementation or Account Management.
- Outstanding time management and ability to learn quickly as new products are released.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- An infectiously positive attitude.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably.
- Previous Project Management experience is a plus.
Like the rest of the team, you’ll benefit from:
A competitive salary package, including equity from an early stage;
A balanced, progressive and supportive work environment;
Excellent parental leave and other leave entitlements;
Hybrid working arrangements;
Excellent learning and development opportunities;
Plenty of fun and social opportunities - we love to come together as a team, both virtually and in person;
Being part of one of Australia’s most exciting ‘scale-ups’.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everything your business needs to accept payments, manage your finances, and pay recipients fast.