Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
About the team
The Merchant Solution division - Global eCommerce is booming. With significant revenue increases year on year, the business is the engine room of our global strategy. As experts in what we do, we operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for global eCommerce growth Digital Content, Global Retail, Airlines, Regulated Gambling and Travel and in doing so we are privileged to partner with many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. Our strategic aim is to drive differentiated value for our customers by increasing their profitability and hence FIS’s share of wallet. To achieve this, we aim to reach more customers in more markets, in local language and with local payment options.
What you will be doing
- Acts as the central go-to resource for all internal colleagues and external customers from ‘yes’ to ‘live’
- Actively participates in customer meetings with the sales and product teams
- Work closely with Solution Consultant for customizing base products to meet client requirements, system integration with other FIS or third-party products or consulting projects and engagements
- Active daily face to face communication with key internal stakeholders to drive the project to live as successfully and quickly as possible. You are the post-sale conductor of the Worldpay from FIS orchestra
- Develops, complete, shares and execute a written project plan incorporating all key dependencies to get every large corporate customer live on time and as quickly as possible
- Holds weekly project status tracking calls with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Provides minutes and next steps from regular internal/external meetings/calls
- Provides regular updates to the Account Teams on project status, flagging risks and escalations to line manager or project sponsor
- Produce weekly project status report to the functional head
- Works in partnership with the customer project manager, agreeing joint actions, tasks and timelines.
- Manages and monitors key milestone actions such as solution accreditations, technical developments, onboarding setup which includes MID creation and amendment.
- Work with relevant stakeholder from boarding and implementation to verify and validate all system setups to ensure accuracy for delivering customer delight and maximise commercial opportunity.
- Arrange customer demo and training on product or systems, e,g, Payment Gateway, Hosted Payment Page, Risk Management, Pazien Reporting, etc.
- Provide post-live performance monitoring to Internal and External stakeholders, ensuring performance is line with expectation.
- Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation to accountable teams (Sales & CX) and complete a post-live review to identify areas of improvement
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring
- Good track record in project management and knowledge of project management best practices
- Skill of using project management software to create and manage projects reporting, e.g., MS Project.
- A whizz at cutting and navigating data & from Salesforce and other systems
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to work with all levels of an organization - internal and external.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands with strong commercial acumen.
- Strategic thinking and ability to articulate recommendations of how to improve processes long term
- Manage multiple work streams simultaneously and resilience to manage internal blockers and find solutions.
- Experience working with third party vendors and outsourcing companies.
- Card payment and merchant acquiring product knowledge will be a nice to have but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively with executive level clients.
- A marketing or strategy background desired but not essential
What we offer you
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests