As a technology and innovation business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers and create the future of retail for Australia.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we're proud of the work we do to deliver best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With industry leading business and technology teams, backed by research and analytics, we're resourceful and willing to experiment. Our Product Practice is amongst the strongest and largest in Australia. We have done this through investment in the development of our people, fostering empowering leadership and hiring the best in the industry.
As a company, we are publicly committed to creating better experiences for a better tomorrow, with commitments to sustainability and driving positive change in Australia.
The role will see you provide analysis, modelling and recommendations to support concept development, and costing and development of solutions to be implemented. You will lead process design/improvement of medium and large initiatives to successful outcomes through the use of industry standard business improvement methodologies, such as Lean/Six Sigma, and problem-solving methodologies. The role delivers business outcomes and improved process performance through the application of Business Process Management (BPM) and Improvement (BPI) practices and principles.
- Lead the analysis of existing process: Problem/objective statement, Key measures of success and data collection planning, Detailed analysis of the as-is process.
- Lead the design of process: Process flow charts, Standard Operating Procedures, Process validation and verification
- Conduct work measurement studies, including data collection and analysis
- Complete labour modelling to identify and validate process and productivity improvements
- Assist in improving labour performance; develop recommendations and initiatives that generate long-term sustainable change
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders at multiple levels within the organisation
- Stakeholder management (development of impact assessments, plan for process requirements, running improvement workshops and implementation of process changes within the impacted business)
- Investigate, analyse and report on productivity issues/opportunities
- Lead and own the end-to-end diagnostics and reviews
- Analyse process qualitative and quantitative data
- Previous experience in a similar Process Analyst role
- Process modelling and repository tools experience or exposure (Visio, Promapp is a plus)
- Qualifications and significant experience in Lean Six Sigma (ideally Green or Black Belt)
- Qualification or broad experience on Process Improvement methodologies
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- MS excel and Google Suite skills
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagining the everyday