Senior PreSales Consultant - Cards/Payments
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Type Of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
About The Role
The Senior Presales Consultant will be primarily responsible for the presentation and proposals of FIS Payments products and services in Australia and New Zealand as well as cards opportunities within the wider APAC region.
This role plays an integral role in the sales process utilising in-depth product knowledge to provide cards and payments domain expertise to sales staff in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible products/solutions and/or services for client prospects through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
This role will report to the Head of Pre-Sales and will work closely with the other Pre-Sales Solution Consultants.
What You Will Be Doing
- Playing an integral role in the sales process utilising knowledge of FIS Cards and Payments Products and the Payments Industry to address client/prospect requirements
- Provides direction to Sales Team for creation and packaging of proposals.
- Responds to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFI)
- Delivers product presentations/demonstrations to clients
- Creates and maintains product presentations
- Participates in business requirements review with clients/prospects.
- Interacts with vendors and other organizations where appropriate to evaluate third-party vendor opportunities and solutions.
What You Bring
- Demonstrated experience in Presales
- Solid understanding of Payments Solutions including Issuing and Acquiring Systems, Payment Switching and Instant Payments
- Experience in presenting products and solutions to clients and prospects either through the sales process or within a workshop environment
- Excellent knowledge of how modern payment systems work
- A willingness to travel within the APAC region
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary, commission structure and benefits
- A multi-faceted job with a high degree of responsibility and broad spectrum of opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests