Senior Business Analyst - Credit Cards
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Type Of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Bachelor of Business Administration
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with system architects across multiple countries to analyse requirements and document solutions for internal and external clients. The role may optionally also include interaction with clients to walk through new system functionality or to support them when they introduce new functionality onto the platform.
- Documenting functional solutions for system enhancements and improvements, compliance/regulatory changes and product strategy.
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert for functionality that you have designed.
What You Bring
- Demonstrated BA experience in a commercial technology environment
- Strong knowledge of credit card processing systems
- Proficient technical writing capabilities
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organisation
Added Bonus If You Have
- Proficiency on BASE Global or BASE2000 applications
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests