Sales Manager, Enterprise
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Manager, Enterprise
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to build our business in Australia. The focus of this role will be to facilitate our growth in the Australia market through the acquisition of new (enterprise) merchants. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What You’ll Do
- Understand Adyen products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Generate new business for Adyen; Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business, and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Work closely with mid-level/senior executives at interested businesses to successfully negotiate and close deals and help in on-boarding.
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
Who You Are
- You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator, and able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision.
- You have excellent project management skills, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge.
- You have high levels of energy and thrive in hands-on environments.
- You have prior experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial service, preferably in the payments industry.
- You are fluent in English.
Who We Are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The payments platform built to grow your business