Regulatory Ops Program Manager, APAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Stripe is expanding to power the online payments infrastructure throughout the world. The Operations team aims to delight our users with friendly and personalized support, while gathering feedback to drive improvements to our products and processes. Over the next few years, Stripe plans to enter multiple new markets globally, and we’re looking for a Regulatory Ops Program Manager to establish and scale our user-facing interactions in APAC.
This person will work closely with our Operations and Customer Grievance teams, in addition to multiple stakeholders across Stripe to build the operational infrastructure enabling successful Stripe support in new markets. You will work with teams to examine local user support laws and regulations, to the extent they apply to Stripe’s business in APAC, and reflect applicable requirements in Stripe’s user support processes. You may also support teams interacting with local regulators regarding Stripe’s user-facing support.
What You’ll Do
- Be the expert in handling user requests in APAC markets.
- Support Stripe teams in dealing with general customers complaints and escalation flows in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare and monitor key user support indicators and reports, including reports required by law and regulations.
- Promptly attend to any requirement from regulators and authorities related to user support, especially consumers’ authorities.
- Work with others to maintain a relationship with regulatory and consumer protection agencies.
- Strategize and organize processes and trainings; identify possible flaws or failures to comply with the legal and regulatory standards and successfully collaborate with multiple Stripe teams to execute thorough remediation strategy and action plans.
- Surface and document edge case user requests from the region, and work with regional teams to validate requirements and proposed solutions.
You May Be a Good Fit If You
- Have 4+ years of experience in an operational, product or project management role and 4+ years of experience in the area of customer grievance and customer service, preferably within the environment of a regulated institution.
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment, crafting strategic and rapid fixes to high intensity problems.
- Obsessively ensure that customers’ rights are preserved with clear, objective, conclusive and timely responses.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong empathy to solve user problems.
- Are comfortable navigating through ambiguity, and have a keen eye for detail and a high bar for quality.
- Have a strong sense on how to scale great user support experience and can design and continuously improve operational processes.
- Have an ability to execute and deliver complex operational projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Enjoy digging deep into data; you can analyze user feedback patterns and use these insights to drive improvements. Being proficient in SQL, Splunk or equivalent query languages is desirable.
- Have relevant market knowledge and are fluent in English. Additional fluency in one or more APAC languages is desirable.
- Graduated in Law, Administration and/or related areas is desirable.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.