Senior Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
The Senior Project Manager is responsible to successfully manage the implementation of TEMENOS products within the Project Plan and in accordance with the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology and client’s business objectives. The Senior Project Manager takes the leadership in project planning, resourcing, progress reporting, project team management, troubleshooting and the continuing maintenance of good customer relations.
- Determine the scope and clear business objectives of the project and the critical success factors of implementation projects (completion of the Project Definition Document).
- Prepare and communicate Project Plan to client, project team and Client Services Management
- Obtain Client sign off on: Project definition and scope; Project deliverables and agreed milestones; All change control items.
- Plan, manage and maximize utilization of project resources.
- Implement and manage project Change Control procedures.
- Manage client expectations and ensure implementation is within the agreed scope and timeframe.
- Manage and own the resolution of all inter work stream issues.
- ProduceProjectDashboardsandholdprojectmeetings,onaregularbasis,withtheteam and separately with the client to ensure that project is on track.
- MonitorqualityofdeliverablesaccordingtoTEMENOSImplementationMethodologyandstandards and maintain Project File and TMQ documentation.
- Carry out end-of-project performance appraisals for consultants involved, identify with them and report training and development needs.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with the client and ensure he is fully satisfied.
- Identify and advice the Account Managers of opportunities to increase revenues.
- Ensure appropriate submission of project team timesheets, approve timesheets and expense claims and provide Finance with accurate information for invoicing purposes.
- Provide assistance and advice to the project team members in the execution of their tasks and motivate the team for success.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Possessed Wealth Management &/ Temenos Triple A &/ Core Banking expertise.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in software development or product customization environment delivering large/ complex enterprise software projects to the financial services industry i.e. brokerage, investments, mutual fund, banking, pension, trust.
- Strong business and financial acumen and effective people management skills.
- PMP certified or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MS Project.
- Must have experience in independently driving projects and managing cost, schedule and quality.
- Experienced in negotiating with clients and management.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and be able to identify additional business opportunities.
- Team player and strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company