Marketing Manager Early Life CN
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile deviceFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Job Description Summary:
Responsible for designing and executing programs
- Early Life Strategy: Lead continuous optimization of F90 and always-on lifecycle programs
- Partner with Analytics to uncover user insights, create the experimentation roadmap and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Understands the end to end lifecycle journey. Optimization of F90 always-on lifecycle program, knows the data and how to use it in both design and decisioning.
- Ensures right value prop definition. Market context and product knowledge for flagship markets. Provides local prioritization and input.
- Work with Segment Leads and local marketers to build and execute programs that capitalize on opportunities outside of always on optimizations.
- Work with Content team to define content requirements based on experimentation and language specifications. Builds templates with available content and you write briefs for the agency. Manages legal approvals .
- Marketing Expert and understand payments space
- 7+ Strong lifecycle/CRM background and industry knowledge of customer adoption engagement, retention, and journey mapping through email, push, in app marketing, and SMS,WeChat, etc.
- Strong track record of distilling actionable insights from data to improve multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Strong campaign management experience
- Understanding of marketing/ad technology
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal