Account Executive (HKT)
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
The primary focus of this role is to drive product penetration, partnering with internal cross functional teams including but not limited to Product, Risk, Finance and Integration to create sustained success. Concurrently, you will manage a merchant portfolio with a focus on SOC improvement, x-selling value-added products and work with the relevant key internal stakeholders to manage on-boarding, servicing and issue resolution. Your success in this role will be based on quota attainment and incremental inorganic growth.
Your way to impact
You will be responsible for providing insights and supporting your top enterprise clients developing their respective strategies, with a proven ability in engaging and managing relationships with C level management. You will leverage your experience and analytical and strategic capabilities to help your clients identify and resolve pain points, leveraging PayPal products and solutions.
Your day to day
- Provide insights and support to help merchants develop strategy
- Develop strategic relationship with enterprise merchants’ C-level management
- Drive revenue growth of PayPal solutions by meeting or exceeding quotas on monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage the sales cycle for assigned PayPal accounts including outreach and relationship management, pitching, and negotiating and closing new business
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in CRM system at all times, including activity logs, pipelines, and revenue forecasts
- Act in accordance with our compliance and regulatory obligations at all times
What Do You Need To Bring
- Successful and proven sales track record selling to enterprise level clients
- Sales focused hunter mindset to drive incremental revenue for their portfolio of accounts through x-sell and upsell of products
- Excellent pipeline management experience from prospecting through to deal closure
- Strong commercial acumen in building business cases, developing strategic plans and executing initiatives
- Strategic Account Development and Relationship Management experience in building strategic working relationships and driving value-based negotiations
- Payments and e-commerce industry experience preferred
- We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply.
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
REQ ID R0092097
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, con...