Senior Compliance Analyst
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
5 - 10%
At FIS, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today’s fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
About the team
The Financial Crimes Compliance team is responsible for preventing, managing and mitigating the financial crime risks, that may occur through the payments we process, for our global customers or the products and services our business provides. Our goal is to be a be a trusted and independent second line of defence control function, in-order to protect FIS from financial crime risks.
What you will be doing
As a Financial Crime Compliance Senior Analyst, you will be part of the Financial Crime Compliance advisory team. You will engage with the business to provide financial crime advisory services to manage the money laundering, terrorist financing and wider financial crime risks. This role will be responsible for onboarding and periodic review enquiries. You will also have engagement with internal stakeholders e.g. Financial Crime Compliance Operations and Intelligence team, Financial Crime Compliance Advisory team, Onboarding team and the business.
What you bring:
- 2 to 5 years’ experience of providing financial crime compliance advisory services in a global payments environment, large financial institution or fintech.
- Knowledge of other parts of financial crime compliance e.g. Operations and Intelligence team.
- Knowledge of KYC and onboarding / periodic processes.
- Knowledge of wider financial crime risks e.g. bribery and corruption, sanctions and money laundering.
- Project management experience.
- Stakeholder engagement experience.
- High standard of written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to handle and resolve challenging situations, work in a collaborative manner and be part of a wider Financial Crime Compliance team.
Added bonus if you have:
- An anti-money laundering related qualification e.g. International Compliance Association (“ICA”) or Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (“ACAMS”).
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial crime.
- ACAMS training.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset.
- This role could be based out of our Singapore office.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests