Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
The Account Executive team is a core driver of growth within Airwallex. Based out of our Melbourne or Sydney offices, you will be focused on selling our Acquiring , Card, FX & Payment API product to eCommerce retailers, marketplaces, online travel agents and other industries that are ideal for our product. You will use your deep network and experience to hit the ground running and deliver quick results by focusing on the Mid-Market and Enterprise Level clients.
Furthermore, you are a technology-minded, payments enthusiast who is driven by learning the ins and outs of our platform so that you are equipped with the knowledge to solve complex problems and work with potential customers to understand their use case and how Airwallex could add value to their business.
- Acquire new Mid-Market and Enterprise customers across Australia through your existing network, experience & strategic prospecting
- Own and drive the entire deal cycle from prospecting to close for both, new logos and customer expansions
- Identify new companies, use cases and prospects through research with the help of our strategy and sales enablement team
- Work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- Provide regular reporting against KPIs, metrics and targets
- Ensure the best customer experience and on-boarding process for new customers
- Negotiate partnership agreements and commercial contracts in conjunction with legal, finance and strategy through to execution
- Build and manage a strong, reliable pipeline, as well as help define best practices that will be the foundation for the Australian sales team
What You Will Bring
- You are a seller - With many years experience selling sophisticated B2B solutions
- You are collaborative– you thrive working closely various teams and customers to deliver world-class solutions
- You can speak to anyone –you should have exceptional communication skills and be just as at home conversing with technical experts and well as a layman
- You are a team player– you’ll ensure seamless partnership between our internals team to support client success and longevity
- You simplify complexity – Your solution selling skills are second to none. You enjoy working with unique use cases and providing a tailored approach
- You are a problem solver – you look for creative solutions and understand new products and ask the right questions before figuring out a solution
- You want to build something great – you should be resilient, driven, creative, patient (and demanding!) adaptable and work well under pressure
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
- You are technically minded and have prior experience working in Acquiring, API sales or similar
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime