Senior Sales Manager, Large Customer Sales APAC
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
A proven, high-performing and highly motivated Senior Sales Manager, Large Customer Sales APAC, based in Singapore who can help to bring the ambitious growth objectives of the Enterprise/Large Customer Business in the APAC region to the next level.
The Senior Sales Manager, Large Customer Sales APAC will be responsible for delivering exceptional revenue growth in this fast-growing industry and will report to the Regional Head of Partnerships and work closely with country managers and the Head of Customer Business Management.
The Senior Sales Manager, Large Customer Sales APAC will identify, prospect, develop and execute opportunities with Marketplaces, B2B cross border merchants, and platforms. The role will be focused on client business development, deal negotiation, creating value, and delivering on sales and revenue goals. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the digital landscape. The individual will work closely with the other sales leaders in the region.
The Senior Sales Manager, Large Customer Sales APAC will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment, someone who can operate independently and is effective at uncovering new and emerging opportunities. This person will play a crucial role in the company business success focusing on our biggest and most promising prospects in key APAC markets such as Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Australia and enhancing the overall Payoneer ecosystem.
What You’ll Be Spending Your Time On
- Developing and executing a sales plan to ensure revenue goals are met/exceeded.
- Based on targeted verticals and/or geography the Senior Sales Manager, Large Customer Sales APAC will be responsible for building a pipeline of prospects that align with the Payoneer targets and value proposition. This role will need to research, discover, engage, prospect, and develop plans to target relevant Enterprise accounts.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales Team to identify, contact and engage with prospects and target accounts in the region.
- Collaborate with other parts of the business, including dedicated/local teams to execute their plan in key markets.
- Exemplify the values of passion, excellence, and client-centricity as a senior member of the APAC team.
- Drive the team to effectively use sales analytics to measure productivity, territory potential and revenue forecasting.
- Participate in a transformational change with the focus on a “solutions selling” and “value selling” culture.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with both client and internal stakeholders. Work cross functionally with stakeholders in APAC and globally to address and resolve issues, to build support on client issues.
- Ensure that company has maximized sales coverage and participation across all markets and geographic areas in defined target markets
- Develop and maintain world-class C-level / Senior Executives relationships with key executives at both prospects and clients.
Is this you?
The Payoneers Are
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For This Role You Also Have
- Proven track record with 8+ years of experience in e-commerce business, payments, or cutting-edge online business to achieve transformational growth goals.
- Prior experience in payments/digital commerce and working with Enterprise sales
- Success meeting aggressive goals and coaching others for achievement.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English and preferably in one additional language in the region
- Demonstrated experience growing Enterprise sales utilizing consultative selling techniques
- Proven analytic skills in revenue forecasting, business planning and pricing.
- Ability to create and transform environments while still instilling a dedication for critical sales processes including funnel management and accurate forecasting.
- Ability to inspire vision and energy in our sales & support teams and in our customers.
- Agility to effectively navigate an organization building trust through collaboration and work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial, with high level of focus towards action and a collaborative nature.
- Ability to negotiate complex deals and demonstrate value
- Experience working with the complexities of the payments world.
- Ability to work globally across cultures and in different cultural environments
- Periodic travel to meet with partners, and prospects.
Not a Must But a Great Advantage
- Experience in multi-national working environment (collaborating with remote teams)
- Experience in using salesforce.com or a similar CRM system
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The digital payment platform empowering businesses around the world to grow globally.