Credit Risk Manager
Who We Are
Plenti is a fast-growing fintech, helping its customers achieve their life goals by delivering fast and fair automotive, renewable energy and personal loans. Plenti is on a mission to be Australia’s best lender.
We come from a diverse range of backgrounds, both professionally and personally. We are always open to new ideas and believe success comes through collaboration and challenging ideas. We are passionate about what we do but believe that for one to truly foster this passion you have to look after yourself as well.
We've come a long way in a few years… achieving things like: winning over 30 awards for positively changing how people access finance; helping over 15,000 households install solar on their roofs; increasing our lending by over 100% over the last year; and adding >50 new staff to the team over the past year.
Our ambitions are huge and we've only just begun...
This exciting role will have you preforming high value tasks across the business, these include but are not limited to:
- Working within the risk analytics team, designing, developing and implementing risk strategies and initiatives to grow the Plenti loan portfolio while controlling overall losses.
- Working across all credit processes identifying opportunities to automate and improve operational efficiencies delivering outstanding customer experience
- Create and maintain reports on key risk metrics, concentrations, and stratifications of the loan portfolio;
- Anticipate regulatory risk regularly monitoring the regulatory landscape;
- Prepare ad-hoc risk management reports as assigned;
- Effectively interacting and collaborating with colleagues from across all functions of the business including compliance, technology, marketing, operations, and finance.
- Proactively monitor and identify changes within key metrics and trends diagnosing problems and identifying opportunities for improvements and corrections.
- Prepare industry analysis as well as annual and interim credit reports.
- Ideally you will have a Bachelor’s degree or higher within either, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or similar quantitative field of study.
- You must possess a general understanding of consumer credit products and require 2-3 years of experience in credit analysis.
- Familiarity with credit policies and standards as well as relevant regulations and compliance issues;
- Demonstrated ability to perform analysis on substantial data sets within SQL,SAS Excel or similar analytics
- It is essential you will possess solid written as well as verbal communication skills for effective presentations and working relationships with all levels of management across various departments;
- Willingness to work in an environment of uncertainty with significant autonomy.
- Flexibility: The credit portfolio analyst job requires flexibility to shift from task to tasks, and to handle various projects
What's life like at Plenti?
Working at Plenti means joining a team that is high-performing, diverse, customer-focused and collaborative. It’s a place where everyone can make it happen and share in the results and rewards.
If being in a dynamic industry as part of a market-leading fintech sounds like you, then come help us positively reshape Australia’s financial eco-system. Our start-up culture fosters innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership and your career progression. We have a purpose our people believe in, and genuine values that come from deep within our business.
Flexible working arrangements? Celebrating wins together (and sharing the odd loss!)? Tick, tick. It's all part of a workplace culture that is hardworking but fun and supportive of our people and their goals as we work together to build Australia’s best lender.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing big ideas to life.