Senior Technical Business Analyst (Product)
Temenos powers a world of banking that creates opportunities for billions of people and businesses everywhere. We do this through the pioneering spirit of 7500+ Temenosians who are passionate about making banking better, together.
Temenos enables growth for two-thirds of the world’s top 1,000 banks and 70+ challenger banks in 150+ countries. We collaborate with clients to build new banking services and state-of-the-art customer experiences on our open banking platform, helping them operate more sustainably.
At Temenos, we have an open-minded and inclusive culture, where everyone has the power to create their own destiny and make a positive contribution to the world of banking and society.
A Senior Technical Business Analyst (Product) is capable of working independently, collaboratively with, or leading colleagues, clients or partners, acting as a recognized business expert in the product domain. Senior Consultant is able to lead and/or undertake requirements gathering and the creation of Functional Specification documents or to contribute to Business Requirement Definitions with the guidance of a Product Manager.
Manage pre sales preparation where the Product is involved and provide support to engagements with Client services where complex Product knowledge is required. Senior Consultant is also able to act as the point of escalation for multiple product implementation projects and Product-related production client issues, owning the resolution of issues as they arise. A strong information sharer, contributing to Product training of colleagues and product documentation.
Senior Technical Business Analyst (Product) also possesses strong technical knowledge of the underlying technology use by the Product. Liaise with technical resources both internally from product development and externally to client implementation and/or support, providing advises and guidance to the technical challenges as they are escalated.
- You will analyze design product solutions on product-specific problems.
- You will manage or assist in pre-sales and client engagement preparation.
- You will provide advice, guidance, and resolution to escalated product issues, internally and externally.
- Together with the Product Manager, manage stake holders within and outside of the product organization.
- You should have ability to conduct gap analysis, detailed functional specifications, and comprehensive data transformation/mapping.
- You should have ability to rapidly learn new software products/technologies.
- You should have solid communication in English (high touch/frequent internal & external comms).
- You should have ability to identify and escalate issues/risks/dependencies.
- You should have sound understanding to Microsoft Technology stack.
- You should have technical skill (medium to advanced) specific to the following technologies: Microsoft SQL Server DBMS Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- An understanding of debt management process and/or software in banking is preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company