Global SEO Manager
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
We’re on the lookout for a talented Global SEO Manager to scale our SEO efforts, increase high-intent organic traffic and build predictability/repeatability in our approach to growth. This is a unique opportunity to join the newly formed Global Growth Marketing Team and help shape our SEO approach.
In this role, you’ll champion our global SEO strategy and contribute to broader awareness and acquisition initiatives. We are bullish about the role of organic as part of our growth model due to its strong fit with high volume SMB customer acquisition. This is a cross-functional role, that will work closely with Growth Marketing, Content Marketing, Product, RevOps and Data teams, in both a strategy and execution capacity. You will have global impact in your role, as you build out and execute against a multi-region strategy.
Our teams move fast, we’re growing at an incredible rate and learning along the way. If you’re energised by the above, we’d love to hear from you.
- Shape and enhance Airwallex’s global SEO strategy – drive forward our thinking in terms of technical SEO, link building and organic content (in conjunction with our Content team),
- Grow organic channel contribution by identifying and executing against high leverage opportunities and taking an iterative approach to experimentation,
- Develop global SEO best practices, processes and rituals across regional websites,
- Act as an SEO evangelist within the business, helping to surface relevant considerations and opportunities with marketing, product, sales and strategy teams,
- Develop systems for monitoring and improving core web vitals, load speed and user experience with our Digital Experience product team,
- Collaborate with our Content Team to produce prospect/customer-friendly content that supports acquisition and awareness,
- Track and report on SEO effectiveness and initiatives, not only in terms of leading indicators, such as rankings and traffic, but also downstream performance, such as acquisition, activation and revenue,
- Establish Airwallex as an SEO leader in the financial services & technology space.
What You Will Bring
- 4+ years experience in SEO, with 2+ years experience in B2B, SaaS or Fintech,
- Proven track record of scaling a brand’s organic traffic and able to tie SEO efforts to awareness, acquisition and revenue outcomes,
- Deep understanding of international SEO and B2B marketing,
- Ability to measure all aspects of SEO performance, partner well with cross-functional teams and turn data into insights and actions,
- Comfortable in a fast-moving startup culture - growth-minded and comfortable with ambiguity,
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions for commercial and operational performance,
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty,
- Confident communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels, ability to influence people across the organisation,
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail, and a customer-obsessed approach.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime